đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Comments you made about Gaga you no longer agree with

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

"She knows what she's doing."

This. I've come to accept that Gaga is not perfect and that she f*cks up from time to time. After all, she's only human.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BricksNStrings

I've actually consistently had the same opinion about her since 2008. That probably seems like BS but I'm kind of like that with everything I like, it's reaaaaaally difficult to change my mind about things. Even with crises like the DWUW video or that mid-blackout Skype fan chat thing or all the video delays over the years or the EOG video, I've pretty consistently defended her/understood her artistic choices. And not just because I'm a blind mindless stan, but rather because I usually try to come from the standpoint of a fellow artist. I know what it's like, on an extremely smaller scale obviously, to put something out there that you think is amazing and have everyone **** on it, or to hype something up and then put it out and everyone claims it doesn't live up to the hype, or to take a risk and have everyone think it's crazy and doesn't make sense, but to know in your heart that some day it'll be recognized for what it really is.

There are definitely things I haven't liked of hers, but I have NEVER had a freakout or taken it out on her or claimed she was a hack or losing herself when I didn't like it. And I CERTAINLY never have questioned her integrity as an artist, which is something that makes me want to rip my hair out when people on here or other places on the internet do.

In 2008 after I heard her saying "Pop will never be the same" or something like that

"Wtf who are you?"

"She's so full of herself, does she really think she'll be that popular"

After Born This Way hit number one:

"OMG she'll have most number one singles by 2015"

"OMG she's unstoppable"

Jesse Pinkman

I hated Born This Way initially and I thought she was satanic with Judas.

I also always thought she had so much control over her career when she really only controls like 75 percent.

It's science, bitch

nathantj594

'EWWWW A TRANNYYY!!!1111 HOW CAN U LIKE HER!!!'

And now I adore Gaga and am a trans myself :flop: :flop: :emma::spin:

Damn. 180 degrees, sis.  :legend:

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Kim Kardashian

"She said it's coming soon, I guess she means next month or something"

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

I thought Retro Dance Freak was horrible.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH NOW! :giveup:

Slay me Gaga, I wish she had more songs in that style. Real Cool, Filthy Pop, Retro Dance Freak all slay me hard.

I thought she was super fake in her interviews during BTW, but I still think that so...

Archived