💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In About 2 Months The ArtRAVE Will Be Over.

mucinex

Featured Posts

Not that sad :ohwell: Happy we're moving on to another era. Not because I don't like it but because there's nothing happening for me right now :deadbanana:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are just keeping it real. The actual problem is you wanting them to not speak their minds.

I don't have a problem with them speaking their mind, but there is no need to be negative about it either, just my opinion. :)

I have two shows coming, so I'm not sad at all, just F-CKING excited!

But I am SO upset to miss the grand finale of the tour. IT'S IN MY F-CKING COUNTRY, AND I CAN'T EVEN GO.

Duella Dvil

Right? The energy in the arena cannot be felt through videos.

Y'all are jumping me about the fact that this tour is the kind of show I like

...Really? I got to a show for the spectacle of the performance, for the music, for the technical progression of an artist... I DON'T hate the concert itself, just not a fan of it. Not going to pay the awful amount of money for an "atmosphere."

I wanted to experience Venus, Aura, and Applause. Pretty much it...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

djBuffoon

Very bittersweet. I love this album so much and its sad that the powers that be kept the era from being fully realized, but I'm glad that the tour was and is a success on all counts.

South Blonde

This is sad but I'm ready for the new era

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Speechless94

Drag the tour all you want but for me at least, there was nothing like the feeling of being in the crowd at artRAVE. If you havent gotten the chance to see it yet, I am so so excited for you because let me just say that her connection with the crowd is as moving as its ever been. Theres nothing better than a party and the artRAVE is pure party and celebration. Im so happy I got to attend two shows. One isn't enough.

She said she would come to Argentina for every tour  :cry:

#BuyLiesOniTunes

She said that to South Africa too :reductive:

Fame IV

No offence but thank god... This fashion is awful. I love NONE of it

In your opinion... :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Rollercoaster

My show is coming, so yay, but I always assumed that the tour would be short to accommodate for more release-on-tour singles from any future albums after TMB clashed with the start of BTW and that tour was setback by a year, and then the injury.

Happy she's moving on to finally give us that vocal masterclass album we all wanted.

I'll be very very happy when the emotions of being submerged in Jazz radiate through her next solo album and she can have great management and wonderful successes again.

In your opinion... :)

Well he can't very well be expressing anyone elses opinion, can he?

Seriously, what's the obsession here with people always stating the obvious "You should put that its in your opinion" why? Surely it is obvious since that's the person that's said it.

Grinds my gears.

Duella Dvil

My show is coming, so yay, but I always assumed that the tour would be short to accommodate for more release-on-tour singles from any future albums after TMB clashed with the start of BTW and that tour was setback by a year, and then the injury.

Happy she's moving on to finally give us that vocal masterclass album we all wanted.

I'll be very very happy when the emotions of being submerged in Jazz radiate through her next solo album and she can have great management and wonderful successes again.

Well he can't very well be expressing anyone elses opinion, can he?

Seriously, what's the obsession here with people always stating the obvious "You should put that its in your opinion" why? Surely it is obvious since that's the person that's said it.

Grinds my gears.

Thank you. Yes because I. Believe that I am the Devine word and each and EVERY THING I say is the gospel truth. Most of what I said had some form or variation of the phrase or was in fact blatantly just IN MY OPINION.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived