Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In About 2 Months The ArtRAVE Will Be Over.

mucinex

Featured Posts

elijahfan

The last show is November 24th :confused: That's like 2 months and a half :sweat: I can't really be sad about it ending because my show is one of the latest ones, so I'm way more excited about my show than thinking about the tour ending :toofunga:

Tell me about it... I'm attending the LAST show :laughga:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the people dragging the show have actually went to the show because :rofl:

Anyways, it makes me sad because I had a lot of fun but it makes me happy that once it's over it'll be one of the most successful tours of the year and another big tour for Gaga :party:

Kind of sad to see it go. While I did thoroughly enjoy the show I attended, I feel like I didn't get a chance to grow attached to it, like MB or BTWB.

That said, it was really cool to see all the changes happen in such a quick, hyper-imposed manner- rather than the other tours which happened over a long course of time.

3 points in and ready for more

LaLuna

All good things come to an end. I still think it was a great show and I enjoyed every minute of it, but I'm ready for JazzGa now :party:

THANKS GOD

I'm really not sad like I was when TMB and TBTWB ended tbh

Edit: I'm obviously bitter because she's not taking it to Latin America :grr:

No offence but thank god... This fashion is awful. I love NONE of it

besides the seashell bikini and original winged ARTPOP outfit. The Tracklist was meh... the stage however my second favorite.

PARTYNAUSEOUS is the ONLY part i love... and she aint even on friggin stage ... See a problem???

Stop complaining :wtf:

Psychedelic

Not that sad :ohwell: Happy we're moving on to another era. Not because I don't like it but because there's nothing happening for me right now :deadbanana:

mte

OpusDiaboli666

Terrified actually..even if my show is still 2 month away and I have sth. to look forward to a lot I'm scared that we'll never get a Gaga show like that again and it's all going to be Jazz from now on.

Cody Draco

I'm excited for it to be over since I didn't get to go and I want more pop music from Gaga before she retires. The sooner ArtRave is over and the sooner Gaga moves on from Jazz, the sooner I can be slayed again.

tumblr_ma43vhEQqI1rtgzofo1_400.gif

monsterdreams

I'm still excited and happy cause my show is right near the end so I'm not too sad

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Cody Draco

Stop complaining :wtf:

They are just keeping it real. The actual problem is you wanting them to not speak their minds.

A tad bit sad that the tour's coming to a close, but I'm glad I finally got the chance to see her perform live.

Love Trumps Hate

Archived