šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at the Harper's Bazaar New York Fashion Week! (photos+videos!)

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

Fashion can be classy and s-xy without being boring, Carolina Herrera, Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg, Giorgio Armani...say hi!

:reductive: :queenga:

But that comment wasn't even about the clothes, is the full style, she looks good (of course she does), but sometimes she looks older when she wants to look classy. ;)

And she's also singing Jazz, it's about delivering an overall package. she wants her image to fit the music as she always does, so she's obviously not gonna be slutty or show too much. Maybe she wants to give off maturity, just like the music she is making

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GagaXCollection

• Teal Ambition

• lego

• Tropico

codymonster

I'm not a fan of the look :sweat: She does look elegant tho, and that is probably what she was going for. Just wish she looked a bit more youthful and naturally beautiful. She is so beautiful, and I think she sometimes covers that with makeup. Works for many situations, but when she's going for the elegant look, wish she'd stick to a more natural look!

blacklistedd

And she's also singing Jazz, it's about delivering an overall package. she wants her image to fit the music as she always does, so she's obviously not gonna be slutty or show too much. Maybe she wants to give off maturity, just like the music she is making

Ā 

She can give off class, elegance, and maturity without giving off the essence of a rich woman in her late 50s. Its just not that great of a look for her and she does it quite often.

Ā 

Some of the looks she was sporting at the start of the Cheek To Cheek promo were chic and still made her look her age even though they were understated.

Bw0gAlKCUAALcFm.jpg

Ā 

I'm so not used to her arriving in one outfit and then performing in the same thingĀ  :rip:

Edited by Pyrenti

Pierre

Why should she have to just stick to one type of fashion though? :huh:

It's not about sticking in one type of fashion, it's about consistency, that's how you create the icon, one of the things ARTPOP is all about.

I'm don't like to compare Gaga trough the years artistically because she's growing, but in fashion terms this era has been good, but almost nothing memorable, except the first Applause total black looks, the curly hair and the italian curls.

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

htrllllsem

She can give off class, elegance, and maturity without giving off the essence of a rich woman in her late 50s. Its just not that great of a look for her and she does it quite often.

Ā 

Maybe cause of tony too, he's really old and she's really young. Maybe she wants them to fit with eachother :laughga:

Ā 

She looks great overall :gaga:

I wish someone would go into her home and steal all of her red lipstick :rip:

she wouldn't even care she could probably order some and get it within 15 minutes lol

Samsung Galaxy sponsoring the event :giveup:

Ā 

Apple iPhone 6 wru :giveup:

Ā 

Anyway I think she looks gorgeous; in an event like this it'd be hard to pull off PunkGa or CrazyGa

Me too:)

I would prefer this kind of make up

Cheek-To-Cheek-4152_v02.jpg

Where is "colours", he could edit these pics for us:) just to see how it would look like with eyebrows and nude lipstick.

FreePalestine

Pierre

She can give us this classy/mature vibes without looking older, she has done it before, the Vevo launch, the pregrammy gala, the AMAs.

As I said, it's because of the whole style most of the times, you can have a beautiful dress, but the hair/makeup, or the shoes, the fit,the shape of the dress etc doesn't match. Like the pic of the TV special, she looks classy and everything's on point.

:lmao:

Gaga has good moments with red lipstick tho, her make up artist sometimes... :smh:

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.