Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at the Harper's Bazaar New York Fashion Week! (photos+videos!)

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GagaXCollection

• Teal Ambition

• lego

• Tropico

MonsterOfSpain

It was for the fashion show but not for the party and that's where Gaga performed :)

Oh, thank god I didn't stay for it :toofunny:

It would be could if she did this again but in jazz version tbh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4bFtQRay4

Lol Amazing. I love how she's still crazyGa, and won't pretend to act classy. Might have been different if Tony was singing with her, though.

Jesse Pinkman

I need to see this in its entirety, thank god we are getting the pbs special at least

waiT when does that come on? :udidnt:

It's science, bitch

ItsTommyBitch

Her "dancing" :rip:

That trumpet slayed tho.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

wahkeenasitka

It was kind of awkward at times :awkney:

Indeed it *WAS* Awkward. 

There were a few things about it that I didn't like... If I could give Gaga feedback, I would say... 

#1) It's Jazz, not Pop. And it's not even Broadway... So, don't belt. Croon. Use more sensitivity and subtlety with your voice... Get more into your Soul, instead of just singing as loud as you can. 

#2) Don't call the upright bassist an asshole, multiple times, while he's playing. It just looks bad. Really bad. 

#3) Be more calm, dignified and classy.. I know that you're just being playful and rambunctious, but there are certain moments for when it's important to be mature, calm and classy. This is one of those times. 

#4) Don't interrupt and talk while your musicians are having solos... I felt like it was bad form. 

waiT when does that come on? :udidnt:

That doesn't come out til October I think

#highGa that's all I'm saying.  :koons:

probably a wee bit on the tipsy side.. I get playfully rambunctious and crazy like that when I'm drunk too.. 

Tropico

Indeed it *WAS* Awkward.

There were a few things about it that I didn't like... If I could give Gaga feedback, I would say...

#1) It's Jazz, not Pop. And it's not even Broadway... So, don't belt. Croon. Use more sensitivity and subtlety with your voice... Get more into your Soul, instead of just singing as loud as you can.

#2) Don't call the upright bassist an asshole, multiple times, while he's playing. It just looks bad. Really bad.

#3) Be more calm, dignified and classy.. I know that you're just being playful and rambunctious, but there are certain moments for when it's important to be mature, calm and classy. This is one of those times.

#4) Don't interrupt and talk while your musicians are having solos... I felt like it was bad form.

#1 Brothern, that whole performance oozed soul. That wasn't being "just singing as loud as [she] can". She played aroud with the vocals to give it flare.

#2) They're CLEARLY joking around and everyone in the audience got it. If you were there and made a statement like that everyone would probably say you have no sense of humour... AT ALL.

#3) Just because it's Jazz doesn't mean she has to make it a guneral. The event was clearly a fun place and she just had fun and made her performance interesting. She was being mature. Maturity doesn't mean drab. Is she not allowed to have fun?

#4) It wasn't really noticable but I guess I agree with that point.

If I were Gaga and I was receiving these tips I wouldn't take them to heart tbh because it sounds like you're just trying to kill the vibe, rather than improve the performance.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Brooke Hoegan

blond again :roll:

sorry, but eww... I hoped we won't see it outside the artRave for a long time

Edited by synthpop

Vernier

Some fans doing the most as usual. Because she clearly can't be having fun and energetic without being drunk or high :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn