Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Iggy Azalea defends J.Lo via IG and talks about Anaconda

LordDisick

Featured Posts

The Child

Wow, this almost makes me want to listen to Iggy's music. 

Hmm, better not. 

YOUGOTABIGBOOTY. Booty should have been the lead single tbh. The teaser video she released a while back for the song looked fantastic in itself.

IKR ! I remember it too
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol it's just ridic to release a bunch of Ass songs after anaconda and expect no comparisons, Is booty the only song you could've released? no, so don't complain

The teaser for Booty was posted in June before you even knew what Anaconda was, she even performed it live in May

Now sit down

I see no lies, the Tea has been spilled  :tea:

J.Lo has always did 's-xy' videos with butt moves, and her ass is always been a thing.

Plus the song with video teaser came out 1 month before 'Anaconda'  :manicure:

DrewStevens

People on internet is just too stupid and ignorant to try to understand how music industry has worked for all these years.

I can't believe that some people think that all this 'loving a big ass' culture is because of Anaconda. This formula has been around for years and even we had a whole viral movement thanks to the 'twerk' thing.

The song 'Booty' was released before 'Anaconda' and it was obviously meant to be a single since Pitbull was featured on it. The original video with J Lo twerking was released two months ago, there even was a contest where her fans had to record a choreo video moving their booty.

Putting them against each other just because they are females is not 'cool', it only makes you look pathetic. If the 'Madonna vs Lady Gaga' thing was absurd, this is way more absurd considering that Jennifer Lopez has been known by her big butt before Nicki Minaj had one.

And the funniest part is that both songs sample other songs about the 'ass', so the originality is not a good argument.

GagaMyBlood95

No one can convince me that they didn't release that song with that video because Anaconda had a huge impact..

ItsTommyBitch

Mess @ some of the replies in this thread :awkney:

She was actually quite polite and backed up what she said pretty well.

I applaud ha :applause:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Jesse Pinkman

Tbh, people have been making "booty" songs forever. Anaconda samples one of the most infamous ones. So I don't know why Nicki is getting credit for this trend just because she shoves her big fake ass down our throats on a daily basis. Especially when J.Lo was known for her butt far before Nicki was a thing.

Now, I will say that I wish Jlo would.make more mature music because I would think she would have out grown this type of music but whatever.

It's science, bitch

I'm just confused on why a 45 year old woman would want to sing about asses.

because she can write whatever she wants? is she supposed to stop because shes "45"? she still looks better than some popstars in their twenties :coffee:   ageist tbh 

Alien Tulip

because she can write whatever she wants? is she supposed to stop because shes "45"? she still looks better than some popstars in their twenties :coffee:   ageist tbh 

Of course she can do what she wants but like any other human being I'm going to judge her for it. Jennifer isn't aging gracefully or anything, its all the cosmetic surgeries, botox, fake spray tan and makeup shes done because she has wrinkles without makeup. Also she dances like a soccer mom especially in i luh ya papi

Morphine Prince

People on internet is just too stupid and ignorant to try to understand how music industry has worked for all these years.

I can't believe that some people think that all this 'loving a big ass' culture is because of Anaconda. This formula has been around for years and even we had a whole viral movement thanks to the 'twerk' thing.

The song 'Booty' was released before 'Anaconda' and it was obviously meant to be a single since Pitbull was featured on it. The original video with J Lo twerking was released two months ago, there even was a contest where her fans had to record a choreo video moving their booty.

Putting them against each other just because they are females is not 'cool', it only makes you look pathetic. If the 'Madonna vs Lady Gaga' thing was absurd, this is way more absurd considering that Jennifer Lopez has been known by her big butt before Nicki Minaj had one.

And the funniest part is that both songs sample other songs about the 'ass', so the originality is not a good argument.

Educate the dumb ****s in this thread. 

Archived