Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's demands for her arrival to Israel

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Still very unsure about her still going here.. Sorry but 

Her safety >>>>>>>>>> The fans ( Don't like it tough :ohwell:

I would like to see her alive for the next 50 years not dead or badly injured thanks :roll:

Shes going to Israel not Syria

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

I don't see anything wrong. The reason why she has so much could be if she has anyone backstage/over at her hotel room like interviewers or friends, she's not going to drink all of that alcohol herself. The white curtains might just be a home comfort sort of thing, I remember one time she requested lavender scented things and people called her a diva for it. Maybe she just wants to be reminded of home.

When I see lists like this I believe the team is taking the opportunity to make some demands for them aswell, because no way one person alone would require all this

Anyway my two cents:

A sofa big enough for her to sleep in? Put a chair in there, that girl is micro she probably sleep in the shoeboxes of her huge platforms

She wants some Kleenex aswell I see Taylor won't be able to go visit her

:flop:

Schwerk

This could be my rider! 

Jameson, red wine, ZERO not diet  :yes: I hate the taste of diet Coke and Bull, but I like zero.

I would add fried chicken to the list  :popcorn:

What I do find 'strange' about these riders is that they request specific brands that are only sold in America.

Good luck with that Israel!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I don't see anything wrong. The reason why she has so much could be if she has anyone backstage/over at her hotel room like interviewers or friends, she's not going to drink all of that alcohol herself. The white curtains might just be a home comfort sort of thing, I remember one time she requested lavender scented things and people called her a diva for it. Maybe she just wants to be reminded of home.

This.

This could be my rider! 

Jameson, red wine, ZERO not diet  :yes: I hate the taste of diet Coke and Bull, but I like zero.

I would add fried chicken to the list  :popcorn:

What I do find 'strange' about these riders is that they request specific brands that are only sold in America.

Good luck with that Israel!

OMG we can;t be friends any more. :p Diet Coke is so much better than Zero. :p

NewYorkCity

I can't see anything weird...

And there's a lot of food and drinks but guys she's not alone backstage, there are people with her the whole time and while she's on stage... they also eat and drink you know. lol.

Who's gonna eat all of that? And when? 

Gaga. Over the course of 3 days or so. When you're working hard all day you need a lot of food :laughga: I think she burns at least 4000 kcal alone from a concert.

Still very unsure about her still going here.. Sorry but 

Her safety >>>>>>>>>> The fans ( Don't like it tough :ohwell:

I would like to see her alive for the next 50 years not dead or badly injured thanks :roll:

Walking on a street in the US is more dangerous than walking on a street in Israel right now :ohwell:

MonsterMum

OMG we can;t be friends any more. :P Diet Coke is so much better than Zero. :P

Can I be your friend? I am addicted to Diet Coke :giveup:

FameHookah

Who requests a certain color for the curtains in their hotel room? That is a bit too much diva for me personally.

Better lighting

WTF is MDNA

Whispering

Who's gonna eat all of that? And when? 

dancers, the band, managers, PR, personal assistants, nurse or doctor on staff, bodyguards, Make-up and costume people, her sister, Asia ;) ...anyone that travels with Gaga  

Kermit the frog

dancers, the band, managers, PR, personal assistants, nurse or doctor on staff, bodyguards, Make-up and costume people, her sister, Asia ;) ...anyone that travels with Gaga  

Frozen red berries tho? Come on :toofunny:

Archived