❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga's demands for her arrival to Israel

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently she requested furniture with a certain pattern with a certain layout. Like lamps, bedsheets, blankets, couches etc. It's one thing to request a lamp, it's another to request a lamp with a certain pattern... Like, that's too far. She also requested a bunch of food that is unavailable in New Zealand that had to be brought in especially for her and was very hard to get. Nightmare! I overheard this along with "never again" I guess implying that she would be staying somewhere else next time she returns. The staff seemed pretty unprofessional considering this could be overheard by hotel restaurant customers... It will be interesting to see where she stays with this tour though! :)

Interesting insight (overheard from the staff!  :giggle: ) She must have thought our country was such a flop when she arrived and none of her food faves were readily available  :smh: That thing with the patterns is a bit much though, real life doesn't have the Sims 3 create a style after all  :teehee:

On this topic, I wouldn't necessarily call what Gaga wants here 'demands'... It mostly just seems like the food and drink required for her and her entire touring team!  :)

When I see lists like this I believe the team is taking the opportunity to make some demands for them aswell, because no way one person alone would require all this

Anyway my two cents:

A sofa big enough for her to sleep in? Put a chair in there, that girl is micro she probably sleep in the shoeboxes of her huge platforms

She wants some Kleenex aswell I see Taylor won't be able to go visit her

I love this post :sharon: 

Archived