💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Speculation: One big Harry Potter plothole

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Could he possess himself though? It's believed the soul fragments could come back together only with remorse so that wouldn't that just technically be a violation. Plus how would he know one of his horcrux fragments came back to life? He doesn't feel when something happens to his horcruxes and at the time he's too busy focusing on bringing himself back. Plus knowing Tom's personality he wouldn't have given up control, even to himself.

His spirit would possess the physical body, but his two minds would probably return to a somewhat normal function as one (it's tricky to say without remorse, though). I'm lead to believe they'd work as one because the diary horcrux identified as Voldy, and so does the main spirit/life force, plus as he can connect with Nagini (and Harry, for that matter) rather fluidly (Harry even felt he was "becoming" more like him), so it seems to me that the unification wouldn't be an issue.

&How he would know is a bit trickier- after all, it took him awhile to realise when his horcruxes had been destroyed. I would assume if the diary succeeded, after news of another girl dying at Hogwarts, word would travel fairly quickly that the Dark Lord was back, and thus prompting errr "original" Voldy out of hiding.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived