Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX to open for Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

If she comes back to UK/Ireland I will legit get tickets for mainly Charli. Katy would just be a plus :giveup:

WHAT NO OMG :giveup: I swear she'd better bring the The Prismatic World Tour back to the UK then :gum: We got Icona Pop who were fun, but I'd much rather Charli XCX :cryga: Come here again please :excited2:

Isn't it better to just buy tickets for Charli's own show? They're a lot cheaper...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Isn't it better to just buy tickets for Charli's own show? They're a lot cheaper...

I want to see Katy again :dies: Seeing Charli would be the best bonus :party:

Judging all of the people here wanting to go

:koons:

Not all of us are little bottoms hellbent on hating Katy, we have better things to devote our life to

You can keep on

Judas Oyster

uhm what? :huh:

she's had an amazing album out since 2013, she's written hits like I Love It and Fancy, and her second album 'Sucker' is out October 21st, I don;t get the 'why' part

Sorry. I do believe she deserves it. And I see you are a fan too. Not talking bad about Charlie, just trying to say that I don't like so much when popular artist take "advangate" of up and coming artists, and therefore I say "why, because she got song of the summer?" :P It's just my opinion, ofc maybe Katy loves Charlie, idk.

Psychedelic

Congratz to Charli, that will sure give he rmore exposure!!! :party:

Why do people that don't like Katy are always commenting her threads, if you don't like her, then why so obssessed?  :blehga:

This thread isn't mainly about Katy, which makes them look even more awkward!

FameHookah

Not all of us are little bottoms hellbent on hating Katy, we have better things to devote our life to

You can keep on

EXCUSE ME?

what is your problem with bottoms?

And since when is it a derrogatory term?

Im Versatile and if i was a bottom that's none of your business you rude ****

And dont worry i have a bussy life , i just dislike people without talent that dont deserve to be on top :MANiCURE:

WTF is MDNA

YES! KP's been having some of the best opening pop acts, and Charli is a great addition! 

Mte :excited2: They would be stupid not to extend the tour.

They should! The potential of this tour to gross beyond the $200 million mark is so huge if another leg has to be added next year. And if it does happen, it'll only help them even more to better sell her brand for the next tour. Talk about solidifying her status as a touring force.  :giveup:

RAMROD

Inb4 she breaks a hip and cancels the entire show

And then DERKPOP happen :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sorry. I do believe she deserves it. And I see you are a fan too. Not talking bad about Charlie, just trying to say that I don't like so much when popular artist take "advangate" of up and coming artists, and therefore I say "why, because she got song of the summer?" :P It's just my opinion, ofc maybe Katy loves Charlie, idk.

Charlieverywhere tho :giveup: :giveup:

katy perry is the closing act for the new legend., amazing. :wub:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived