💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is The Monster Ball overrated because of Gaga's success?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

I didn't say anywhere that BTWB was better though. :huh:

the users above you did, lol

3GDkHj.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

Monster Ball was flawless because it was flawless, not because of her former success. It is the most amazing of her show when it comes to everything. I will stan for it with my entire life even though i have never been to any of her shows  :emo: but MTB is FLAWLESS  :staymad:  :adam:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

VforVendetta

I don't think it'd be overrated due to her success at the time :confused: If it is overrated, then I think it'd be due to the nostalgia of first seeing Gaga and being blown away by her :yes: I personally LOVED The Monster Ball, but I wouldn't say it's the best concert ever and God's gift to mankind :shrug:

Maybe there is another reason that it gets overrated. I stated that because this si the reason I personally overrate it sometimes, everything just seemed flawless back then in my mind when it truly wasn't.

SlaeUrAnus

monster ball overrated?

monster ball unperfect?

BTWBall better than the iconic Monster ball?

where is my ****ing shovel?

3GDkHj.gif

This tbf. Minus the shovel of course :teehee:

In my messy era.

VforVendetta

uhm sis did you read the IMO a few lines after? you do realize that people have tastes. Honestly I simply don;t think gaga will ever amaze me as much as she used to, simple as that 

This is your personal opinion though, it has nothing to do with the point of the OP.  :shrug:

No. The monsterball is  POP perfection. from storyline to costume, set ,interludes, opening ecc. BTWB was not good bad lightining, set.

This is your personal opinion though, it has nothing to do with the point of the OP.  :shrug:

but sis the thread is ASKING aout our opinions, to say if we think if it's Overrated or not. Stop. I was simply replying. 

Haroon

Maybe there is another reason that it gets overrated. I stated that because this si the reason I personally overrate it sometimes, everything just seemed flawless back then in my mind when it truly wasn't.

Oh yeah I totally understand what you mean :yes: Sometimes I look back and I'm like "wow it was so smooth :flutter: " when in reality there were also some minor bumps in the road, but the positives made those little bumps seem to vanish in my mind :laughga:

everytime I feel like not wanting to stan for gaga anymore because of her messy decisions and the ARTPOP era I watch the monster ball and everything is ok again

3GDkHj.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

VforVendetta

but sis the thread is ASKING aout our opinions, to say if we think if it's Overrated or not. Stop. I was simply replying. 

I am asking your opinion but was you stated has nothing to do with the OP. You said that you believe that Gaga will never excite you as much as in the beginning. Thi shas nothing to do with which Tour is objectively better and which overrated.

I agree. I've been to both TMB and the BTWB, BTWB was better especially in her vocals which is after all why I'm there :whitney:

VforVendetta

everytime I feel like not wanting to stan for gaga anymore because of her messy decisions and the ARTPOP era I watch the monster ball and everything is ok again

3GDkHj.gif

Good for you. Now relax a bit.

3GDkHj.gif

Cakelikelenny

The monster ball was everything

The intro with dance in the dark

Maybe the stage wasn't spectacular but it was her first solo arena tour so what did you expect? I love tmb and i will continue to love it until i die. There isn't another show that can top tmb

I am asking your opinion but was you stated has nothing to do with the OP. You said that you believe that Gaga will never excite you as much as in the beginning. Thi shas nothing to do with which Tour is objectively better and which overrated.

But it does. It isn;t out of context since I am explaining why I don't think it is. 

Archived