πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers (Radio Edit)

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

Wait, where is it? I can't find it in the link in the OP. I actually really like this song, so I hope it is released (as the final single) and does well. I don't understand why she's releasing so many singles though. With Teenage Dream it made sense because they all performed extremely well in the US, but Prism has only produced two smashes thus far. I mean, it's great for the fans, but I really don't understand their logic at this point.

Levine

She gonna be over exposed!!!

Every artist that became over exposed with too much success and people got over them they never manage to reach the same leel of success ever again

Gaga was over exposed by the end of TFM and then she didnt take a long break before BTW which she promoted like crazy adding even more to the over-exposure and she was being shuvved down everyones throat

People say her weirdness turned the General public off. That may be true. But i think her over-exposure was equaly as lethal :coffee:

Β 

I disagree.

She's overexposed but in a basic, easy and not risky way. She's here, but people don't care about her 24/7, they only notice her if she has a huge smash.

The GP will never be tired of her because they don't know she exists until she releases a catchy, stupid and funny song.Β 

Β 

Back in the days, if Gaga put her foot out of the door, you'll see her foor everywhere in the media. That's why people got tired of her.

This will never happen to Katy because she is not news worthy.Β 

Archived