Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remeber when Gaga was the second coming of Jesus?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

Yeah but her early work sucked so I'd rather we get albums like her past two or better without mindless commercial praise as opposed to getting a song like poker face or telephone and have people tell me it the greatest **** alive so yeah too bad.....

FameHookah

Yeah but her early work sucked so I'd rather we get albums like her past two or better without mindless commercial praise as opposed to getting a song like poker face or telephone and have people tell me it the greatest **** alive so yeah too bad.....

Well you are basic if you cant grasp the actual hidden meanings of these songs

That was the magic of Gaga, she made statements about the industry and Fame disguised as simple pop songs.

She doesnt have look like a scarecrow preaching religious and gay nonsense to make a point you know?

WTF is MDNA

I also prefer quality over success but her early songs like PokerFace were actually pretty fresh and clever for their time. They are actually great pop songs.

Archived