Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande meets Avril Lavigne

spookytanooki

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Not funny. Also Ariana already explained why she suddenly left her fans that time. You guys are trying your best to hate her lol.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Not funny. Also Ariana already explained why she suddenly left her fans that time. You guys are trying your best to hate her lol.

It's a damn joke not hate.

You seriously start yelling 'hate' whenever there's a thread about Ariana.

Most members here like her and her music. 

Dangerous Man

It's a damn joke not hate.

I will be willing to accept this if you are a fan of Ari but you are not.

I am not dumb to see most of the users who were laughing at this are haters. I know them lol.

They did not even admit their mistakes when they were posting BS about her on that Meet and Greet thread. Lol.

Anyway you can laugh at this whenever you want. I stick to my opinion. :shrug:

I will be willing to accept this if you are a fan of Ari but you are not.

I am not dumb to see most of the users who were laughing at this are haters. I know them lol.

They did not even admit their mistakes when they were posting BS about her on that Meet and Greet thread. Lol.

Anyway you can laugh at this whenever you want. I stick to my opinion. :shrug:

I'm actually a fan of hers but not the blind kind of fan. I will mention things I don't like.

Dangerous Man

I'm actually a fan of hers but not the blind kind of fan. I will mention things I don't like.

Lol, never saw you praising her. Again there is no such thing as a blind fan.

"A fan, sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something, such as a band, a sports team, a book or entertainer. Collectively, fans of a particular thing or person constitute its fanbase or fandom. They may show their enthusiasm by being members of a fan club, holding or participating in fan conventions, creating fanzines, writing fan mail, or by promoting the object of their interest and attention."

That is the definition of a fan. There's nothing wrong in always liking whatever their idols does as long as their idols aren't hurting people. You can't call them blind bc a fan WILL ALWAYS support her no matter what.

Fan exists not bc they are goin to criticize the person they acknowledge.

If we are going to be strict on that definition, those fans who always criticize their idol doesnt deserve to be called fans anymore.

Alcina Dimitrescu

I understand that Mariah is growong old but i think its sad Ariana had to copy the b---hiness too

Lol, never saw you praising her. Again there is no such thing as a blind fan.

"A fan, sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something, such as a band, a sports team, a book or entertainer. Collectively, fans of a particular thing or person constitute its fanbase or fandom. They may show their enthusiasm by being members of a fan club, holding or participating in fan conventions, creating fanzines, writing fan mail, or by promoting the object of their interest and attention."

That is the definition of a fan. There's nothing wrong in always liking whatever their idols does as long as their idols aren't hurting people. You can't call them blind bc a fan WILL ALWAYS support her no matter what.

Fan exists not bc they are goin to criticize the person they acknowledge.

If we are going to be strict on that definition, those fans who always criticize their idol doesnt deserve to be called fans anymore.

I don't have to prove anything :awkney:

Dangerous Man

I don't have to prove anything :awkney:

I didn't ask for it. :awkney:

This  :applause:  :applause:

Finally!  :tea:

One person can't even say that don't like a performance of her that immediately he comes to scream 'Haters', it has became annoying this kind of attitude in every Ariana thread, for not talking about pointless Gaga comparisons.

This childish attitude needs to stop.

Some people need to remember that even if we're in the Entertainment section, we're still always in a Lady Gaga forum. 

Archived