Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Okay for me. My other faves will fill my thirst for new music until then.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016 at the latest sounds fine. A late 2015 release, on one hand, would be the most ideal for a new, all-original full-length studio album from her, if we've to take into account her usual 2-year gap for major album releases (2009's TFM, 2011's BTW, 2013's AP). I cannot imagine something beyond 2016. It's imperative for her to be heard on mainstream radio again as soon as possible. Otherwise, the harder it'll be for her to get (back) the good side of the radio PDs. Two straight years, three if we count this year, of radio absence is just too much, especially at this time where anyone could get a hit due to streaming. More new acts would have arrived by that time + her contemporaries' presence would more than likely only become stronger.

I agree. This year she had almost no radio presence so we have to count this year as a gap year :( unless she decides to ditch mainstream pop music which would be fine it's essential that she doesn't wait any longer than 2016 which is still too far away as it'd have been 3 whole years since she had a hit (minor to moderate ones at that). Her last big worldwide single was in 2011 with TEOG :giveup: and her last smash was BTW also back in 2011 :giveup:

Gagalvaro

I would like in June 2015  and releasing the lead single on the Grammys. It's a good promo and if she wins Grammys which will be nominated for C2C I think this could be a BIG comeback from this mess era. 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

JanPianoMusic

All I hope for is that her next pop album era is actually well-organised. Performances at award shows, talk show interviews, another fragrance perhaps, actual music videos, ...

You will never please everyone.

It;s pretty obvious.

Did anyone expect her to release an album this year (apart from C2C) :rip:

I really hope it will come in 2015 tho i don't want to wait till 2016 :(

Honestly I could see her really taking her time and releasing in late 2016 or even 2017. Maybe getting married in the meantime. 

We're all Stronger Together!

LilVenusian

2016 sounds about right. I hope she doesn't rush the next project like she did with ARTPOP (although I still think its an an under appreciated, glorious hot mess). She needs to really bide her time and come up with her Like A Prayer/Ray of Light. Something that will really wow both the GP and the critics and put her back on the pop-culture map...

monketsharona

To me, mid 2015. Don't forget Gaga is probably going to perform in space ! If she does, she's probably going to show new material. I can't imagine Gaga singing jazz in space. Not even old songs.

She's expected to perform in space in June, so I'd say a new album late June. 

I just hope her next album won't be CtC 2.0 with Tony Bennett. I'd like a break between two jazz albums. 

She cant wait too long, and i think its good if shes a bit rushed with this one, i mean when she takes her time she over produces and over thinks songs, early to mid 2015 would be good

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

VforVendetta

C2C Era will last till the end of the year at most and the Tour will be small, it will be probably over till April-May. I believe that she has already started writing new music and gathering demos so I have hope that till late 2015 the 5th LP will be done and in early 2016 the ERa will start. That's more than OK.

SlaeUrAnus

Late 2015 sounds good to me. I want Gaga to take time on the album until it is absolute perfection and puts her back in the spotlight again.

Plus, Gaga will be hyped up by the GP after the space performance so that would be great promo.

I hear she is planning a sequel to C2C. If that is the case, do not expect a new solo album till summer 2016.

In my messy era.

This. The long wait between BTW and ARTPOP (or well, it was long compared to what we were used to, a new album every year) was excruciating. I can't imagine what this will be like.

Same.

And I can't imagine what GGD will be like :sweat: I remember the pre ARTPOP era where some people just lost it and became aggressive because there hasn't been any new music or promo and the there were so many fights going on here :deadbanana:

Archived