đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

I'm fine with it.

It is a normal gap between albums and this time we are going to get things to get excited about with the jazz album :party:

So yeah, as long as the music that comes is good, she can take the time she wants to.

Perhaps we will get the b-sides/unreleased compilation before Gaga's next LP if it's still happening which could push the expected time for the new release back even more.

I have a feeling it's more about when Interscope wants the next one out. :awkney: Gags originally wanted the first single of ARTPOP out January 2013, but she was barred from doing so then the injury...

When did she say that she wanted to release a single in January of 2013? :usrs:

Princess Die
When did she say that she wanted to release a single in January of 2013? :usrs:
Way back in 2012 she said on LM's.
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Goodtimes12128

I think if she has a pop song that is a total smash hit she could release it whenever and people will rally behind her. Hard to imagine waiting 2 years for that... :giveup:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Album in late 2015 is fine. It would probably be bad to wait longer cause she'd be off the radio for too long.

Way back in 2012 she said on LM's.

Receipts please. This would've made bigger news and would be on official wiki articles about ARTPOP and its development.

Pretty reasonable tbh. C2C is also an album that needs her focus and attention.

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Jesse Pinkman

I think that's a reasonable amount of time for her to focus on the music and deliver quality work. Plus we will have Cheek to Cheek. She needs to take a break tbh. I think it will be healthy for her mentally and creatively.

It's science, bitch

Cupcakeboy2

Can she please release the b side during this long long wait???? I dont think i can wait till 2016. Hopefully she releases it next year.

Archived