đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she releases it summer next year. The wait between BTW and ARTPOP hurt her imo.

If you want an amazing promo schedule and killer singles you might want to start stanning for someone else :emma:

I don't think Gaga really cares about that anymore.

Obviously she does.  She wanted G.U.Y. to be picked up so badly :smh:  and I think Bobby will agree with the singles she wants to pick, unlike Troy.  

Duella Dvil

I don't mind waiting for the next Era, but I just want her and her team to plan ahead. I want her and the label to have either a fully formed plan or at least a solid idea of the order of the singles, when they'll be released, promo spots etc. and I desperately, desperately, don't want them to panic and rush release something when they see the first signs of trouble.

We've seen it twice before with Judas/TEoG and Venus/DWUW and it damaged the era both times.

I hope they've learned from their mistakes. Have a plan and stick to it and the era should go smoothly.

there was a problem with Judas/TEOG???????

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ryhanna

Obviously she does.  She wanted G.U.Y. to be picked up so badly :smh:  and I think Bobby will agree with the singles she wants to pick, unlike Troy.  

Are singles Bobby's decision though, or Interscope? Either way, I agree. Troy was good for the time they were together, but Bobby seems to be a better fit for now. 

hughdancy

If she wanted G.U.Y. to be picked up so badly, why did she do virtually NO promo and release a 13 minute video? :emma:

there was a problem with Judas/TEOG???????

Kind of yeh.

They released Judas like planned, then released TEoG as a promo single a few weeks later. Judas peaked at #10 and got loads of controversy, and TEoG peaked at #3 so they kinda gave up on Judas and went with TEoG.

Are singles Bobby's decision though, or Interscope? Either way, I agree. Troy was good for the time they were together, but Bobby seems to be a better fit for now.

interscope but im sure theyre both major influences

If she wanted G.U.Y. to be picked up so badly, why did she do virtually NO promo and release a 13 minute video? :emma:

by that point i was too late to book promo probably. Bobby was hired during te GUY era

i think it would be best for her to wait till 2016. I mean look at Adele she lived her life without distractions for a good 3-4 years and had a child. I can even begin to image the type of inspiration she has put into her album. 

Gaga needs to live her life, rest up, and put what really makes her happy into her music. But knowing Gaga she will want to release an album sooner. :)

I think she should pull a Jessie J and fire out another album soon after a floppy era.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Whispering

Interscope. Bobby can give his opinion, but he has no say in the decision.

Archived