Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

She isn't doing a world wide thing, i dunno why erebody is saying that. i am relatively certain it is sessions in vegas, the garden and some other key places around the u.s. She won't be "touring" with this. Tony is an 88 year old (i'm not sayin... but i'm sayin)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Brooke Hoegan

will the constant waitings for new/good things ever end ?

I don't even think that the more time she gets, the better the product is...

she tends to overthink and overdo things lately which makes them watered down and delayed... her immidiate, fresh and new ideas were always the best

+ she really needs to work fast, people start to forget about her... either you're constantly on charts or you're not famous anymore

If she waits more than a year then she is completely screwed. ARTPOP was not a success so she needs to change the public perception on her and bring them back to her side before is too late.

LOL at people saying 2017 like really?

I'm looking forward to Cheek to Cheek and with her four previous albums, that will be plenty of Gaga music to satisfy me until the new LP drops. If it takes another two years, I'm okay with that. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Battle 4 Ur Life

2016 would be ok for me. as long as the next one is like, the second coming of Jesus Christ and Michael Jackson and TFM alltogether. like, MASSIVE. the lead single and the lead video have to be PHENOMENAL, EPIC and ICONIC. Directed by a Professional Film Director. Not fashion photographers, not her friends and ESPECIALLY NOT the HAUS or Gaga herself. Someone who knows film and presents an innovative idea and original cinematography,

honestly, it's not at all impossible for her to get back on top this way, considering she has the voice, the looks, the expectations and the hype all in her favor. she just needs to sit down, study a concept or concepts and really immerse into the construction of the album. this way is best for everybody.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I honestly think a major (early) 2016 album campaign is what's best. I wouldn't mind it at all.

It hurts to say, but I think a 2015 release would be overkill, and I'm anticipating a brand new album from Gaga.  :shrug:

I don't mind waiting for the next Era, but I just want her and her team to plan ahead. I want her and the label to have either a fully formed plan or at least a solid idea of the order of the singles, when they'll be released, promo spots etc. and I desperately, desperately, don't want them to panic and rush release something when they see the first signs of trouble.

We've seen it twice before with Judas/TEoG and Venus/DWUW and it damaged the era both times.

I hope they've learned from their mistakes. Have a plan and stick to it and the era should go smoothly.

South Blonde

I don't mind waiting for the next Era, but I just want her and her team to plan ahead. I want her and the label to have either a fully formed plan or at least a solid idea of the order of the singles, when they'll be released, promo spots etc. and I desperately, desperately, don't want them to panic and rush release something when they see the first signs of trouble.

We've seen it twice before with Judas/TEoG and Venus/DWUW and it damaged the era both times.

I hope they've learned from their mistakes. Have a plan and stick to it and the era should go smoothly.

This  :tea:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived