đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I was thinking more late 2015, mid 2016.. so she takes some time off to find inspiration and stuff. I think you guys are used to getting pop albums every year or every year and a half, but they do take time to get ready. Gaga takes around 2 years between albums so I'd say that, I'd be surprised if she releases it before, though. Of course I'd like to get it as soon as possible, but she needs to really work on it.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy to see most people here respect the fact that she needs time to make great music.

The reason many of us (perhaps rightfully so) cream our pants over TF and TFM eras was because she was working for so long to break through in the industry. Therefore, she had years and years to think about exactly what her image would be, and to plan out the first stages of her career.

However, I do have to say that BTW was kind of an anomaly, because she seemed to put that whole era together so quickly (and IMO it was my favorite era so far). If anything, BTW raised the bar for all the fans in terms of what we could expect in a short period of time. We all thought she could make the AP era even better with the same amount of time...but realistically that can't happen on every try, so I'm more than happy to wait for her to recharge herself and find inspiration in new things.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that she creates most of her material, especially when it comes to her songwriting. We'd get albums much quicker if she resorted to working with those big name producers who would have demos already written for her...but that's the last thing I want. 

Cupcakeboy2

I can't believe we are going to wait ALL OF THAT to get a new GAGA album

:sick:

inb4 we get another messy era

:sick:  :eww:

this!! She cant afford to have another long blackout... everyone will think she dissapeared..

this!! She cant afford to have another long blackout... everyone will think she dissapeared..

they already think she did

I always see comments like "where is lady gaga?

is she gone?

is she dead?

etc

:noparty:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

JaysAMess

Maybe another long blackout will do her good though, especially if it means we'll get a great album out of it.

South Blonde

I don't care about the year, I just wanna hear her masterpiece next.

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Cupcakeboy2

Why cant she just realease the b side album early next year?? This way the fans will have something to hold them over and gaga can take all the time she wants on the next album... is that too much to ask??

they already think she did

I always see comments like "where is lady gaga?

is she gone?

is she dead?

etc

:noparty:

r sadly.. and she still wants to go on another long blackout... the ARTPOP era truly damaged her...

France is not the world

and gaga has been like Gone in the radios since 2011

Applause was a hit but not that much and DWUW was local

I know France isn't the world but it's a big market, and DWUW and Applause where played a lot in Japan (which is the 3rd biggest market in pop music) and Applause is her most played hit in US.

I know France isn't the world but it's a big market, and DWUW and Applause where played a lot in Japan (which is the 3rd biggest market in pop music) and Applause is her most played hit in US.

that's still nothing compared to her previous hits.......................and Katy Perry, and Miley Cyrus, and blurred lines, and basically everyone

8f70c6ea.gif

Why cant she just realease the b side album early next year?? This way the fans will have something to hold them over and gaga can take all the time she wants on the next album... is that too much to ask??

r sadly.. and she still wants to go on another long blackout... the ARTPOP era truly damaged her...

and people called the Born this way era a mess

t71q9y.jpg

MelbHawker

I can deal with that. Cheek to Cheek is going to be so fantastic for her and Tony - it's going to be great!

that's still nothing compared to her previous hits.......................and Katy Perry, and Miley Cyrus, and blurred lines, and basically everyone

8f70c6ea.gif

Katy use payola and her only very played songs are Dark Horse and Roar. Heard only once time Unconditionally, 3 Birthday and 0 This Is How We Do

Archived