Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

Only thing that bothers me is EDM + Band :millie:

This

She does that crap since late TF era and it annoys me to death

I hate the live band versions of her electronic songs...

PokerFace sucks bc of that

Back in TF it was all electronic and the bass and everything was flawless (for an electropop album)

I mean if i wanted to hear a live band i would go to a rock concert or smthing

WTF is MDNA

destructivelove

Roseland was actually a show while artRAVE is literally a rave. Everyone's partying, drunk, or high while they are watching their Goddess performing.

The artRAVE's far from being messy. After going to one RAVE, I was convinced to go to another.

ArtRave is NOT a real rave.... bye. :fail:  :manicure:  :toofloppy:  just because I call a dog a cat... doesn't make it a cat.... question tho, have you ever been to an actual rave (not this "let's play turn down for what 30x" bull****) to be able to say what is "...literally a rave..."  ...being "drunk and high" doesn't make something a rave... :awkney:

It is honestly on par with the BTWB but in a different way. The show is a party and that's all it is meant to be. tbh if you didn't have GA I can understand but being on the floor and running around under the clear runways is just the most amazing thing ever. My friends and I danced every show and we barely even looked at gaga sometimes. 

sunofaphrodite

its definitely not a mess it just feels like its missing one WOW moment...also the EDM + band is very bad

rivingtonrebels

I went to the show.

It's not messy - it feels polished and rehearsed.  The live band is amazing - guitarists effing rule.

The songs cut short was the most disappointing part.  It felt like she was just running through the motions and trying to get it over with, and that part I didn't like.

Battle 4 Ur Life

so many people complaining here sound boring and dull themselves. when u have absolutely no life inside you you tend to find things like artRAVE underwhelming. your issues tbh.  :oops:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Elizabeth

Why are you pre-empting responses with really negative questions?:fat:

It's not messy at all, it's very good and it was my favourite tour experience our of the three Gaga tours I've been to. 

giskardsb

I liked the Artrave best out of all the tours simply because it didn't try to be too much or force a storyline that didn't really make sense.     Just a really fun show.  As much as I love BTW the album, I thought the BTW ball was a bit overwrought and the castle overwhelmed everything too much (  although Iiked the government hooker sequence).   The ARTRAVE catwalks brought Gaga to the crowd and gave great views, I hope she keeps that concept for future tours because it worked really well.  Gaga, Dancers, and Band are strong enough performers that they don't need a billion props.  Just give me great music, a killer light show, and an enthusiastic performance and I'm good.

Well I brought my friend who is a concert junkie to the show and he said it was the best show he has ever been to in his life - he's not a Gaga fan and he has seen hundreds of concerts, from local artists to other high profile stars. So I'll let that speak for itself...

Archived