Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

Gaga choose ppl from the GA in addition to the M&G and this is the first time  she do this to add cheaper tickets.

Where there is no need to do M&G she let her fans in for free...you have a short memory.

Backstage_At_The_Born_This_Way_Ball_In_P

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStefi

I just ... Idk anymore :cry:

Gaga choose ppl from the GA in addition to the M&G and this is the first time she do this to add cheaper tickets.

Where there is no need to do M&G she let her fans in for free...you have a short memory.

Backstage_At_The_Born_This_Way_Ball_In_P

GODDESS :legend:

WhoAskedOpinions

Gaga charges 2000, and if you want extra things you can pay 5000.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

The article is a load of bull****. The only reason she paid the fans dust is because they showed her pictures of her GRANDFATHER who DIED this summer and she was upset. She said she didn't want them to see her cry which is why she rushed out of there.

And $795 isn't bad at all. She has a following from Nick and 3 hit singles this era alone. 

NewYorkCity

Gaga's might be more expensive......but you have to consider the QUALITY of the meet and greet. From what i've heard, Gaga has made an effort to actually MEET the fans who paid all that money. Like you actually get to spend more than 10 seconds with her and have an actual conversation. I've heard in some cases she spent like over 30 minutes with the ARTPOP Zone people....

Then you have the meet and greets where a 100+ fans who paid hundreds of dollars get in a big line to go up to the artist, get their picture taken, and are then shoved out the door without even getting a word in.....

LIKE THIS...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhuhTLOJ0Vo

exactly.

People are with Gaga 30 minutes JUST talking, listening to music etc. And THEN they take the pics.

So take several seats when talking about Gaga's meet&greets specially when she did a whole tour doing the same for free when she was at  her peak doing stadiums.

freebit

Scooter is greedy and thirsty to capitalize on something at the first sign of success, not surprised at this foolishness.

Gaga's might be more expensive......but you have to consider the QUALITY of the meet and greet. From what i've heard, Gaga has made an effort to actually MEET the fans who paid all that money. Like you actually get to spend more than 10 seconds with her and have an actual conversation. I've heard in some cases she spent like over 30 minutes with the ARTPOP Zone people....

Then you have the meet and greets where a 100+ fans who paid hundreds of dollars get in a big line to go up to the artist, get their picture taken, and are then shoved out the door without even getting a word in.....

MTE.

For the Ariana stans: I think what people are getting at is that charging $795 to meet a new artist who already has a bad history of M&Gs is pretty bold (and is a potential waste of money). That's just common sense, it doesn't mean anyone is a ~hater, lol.

And you guys are some ****ing hypocrites to hate on her and say she doesn't care for her fans when GaGa charges twice as much.

Artists. don't. make. up. the. tour. prices.

exactly.

People are with Gaga 30 minutes JUST talking, listening to music etc. And THEN they take the pics.

So take several seats when talking about Gaga's meet&greets specially when she did a whole tour doing the same for free when she was at  her peak doing stadiums.

Scooter is greedy and thirsty to capitalize on something at the first sign of success, not surprised at this foolishness.

MTE.

For the Ariana stans: I think what people are getting at is that charging $795 to meet a new artist who already has a bad history of M&Gs is a potential waste of money. That's just common sense, it doesn't mean anyone is a ~hater, lol.

She doesn't have a bad history of M&G's :smh: stop buying into that one stupid MTV story that was totally one sided. As I said, they showed her pictures of her grandfather who just died and that upset her. There are endless stories of other fans meeting her for free saying she was sweet and let them take a bunch of pictures together.

Archived