💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artist That Could Execute The Concept of ARTPOP?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

DriverMonster

It's true that it's my opinion partially. I love the songs on ARTPOP and think they should have been huge hits on radio. Everything else, no. It's a mess. That's a fact. It's not all her fault. I know she's going thru stuff behind the scenes. But still. And her costumes on this tour are horrible. Big difference in quality from what she's done before. Can't argue with that.

Excuse me but no. Just because you believe the album and tour are a mess and her worst doesn't make it true.

What I'm seeing is Gaga being very passionate about a project which produced the best album of her career (as well as Born This Way) and made some huge acheivements for her. Also my favorite tour. This of course is all in my opion because I know that my opinion is not a fact.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

It's true that it's my opinion partially. I love the songs on ARTPOP and think they should have been huge hits on radio. Everything else, no. It's a mess. That's a fact. It's not all her fault. I know she's going thru stuff behind the scenes. But still. And her costumes on this tour are horrible. Big difference in quality from what she's done before. Can't argue with that.

That is not partialy your opinion... That is ENTIRELY your opinion.

You may consider this era a mess but that is FAAAAAR from a fact. There was lots of promo for a lot of it (Aug- December) and not to mention the era was apart of the concept.

And I can definately argue with that.

The black bikini on the ever so praised monster ball? Oh wow. How amazing. A purple leotard + matching jacke? Greeeeaaat. Much amazong. Very slè. Wow.

You need to realise Your opinion =/= not at all a fact.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

XoXoJoanneGaga

Madonna

Kanye

Bowie

Basically any big star with credibility and resources could do 'ARTPOP', cause all they would have to do is pay famous artists to work with them and make paintings/statues of them lol. The 3 above are the ones who would do it best though.

Gaga. 

When are people going to wake up and realise that the final tracklist of ARTPOP was not what Gaga had originally envisioned?

geopang

No one other than Gaga. I can't believe we are going to the extremes of taking Gaga's own concept "ARTPOP" and simpy handing it over to another artist, as if they could have done a better job...

PinkBalloons

Madonna, DJ White Cat, Avicii, DJ Coone, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande... :)

Marina Diamandis just couldn't...

Anyone.

Or ya know, people that have been doing it for decades already like Kate Bush, Bjork, David Bowie, Prince and many more.

Archived