💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artist That Could Execute The Concept of ARTPOP?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith

Florence + The Machine. Florence Welch can do it without even putting effort in it, it's natural.

Something something idk

Blue Jeans

Kanye West, he slays every concept he has to work with his albums

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I think a major pop star like Beyonce or Rihanna.

MrFameKills

Lady-Gaga-se-infiltra-en-el-Louvre-con-B

Oh please. Y'all can stay pressed because Gaga slayed the concept (with what she had to work with). :staymad:

The only other celeb would be Marina and the diamonds.

But it's pretty hard to compete with Gaga because she's executed ARTPOP excellently. :manicure:

Pressed chart monsters say otherwise tho...

She did the best she could with a messy management etc., but she did not execute the concept she was going for. The Abramovic videos were shown once on 11.11 and forgotten forever, so much for the huge Koons statue that we will probably never see again and her Robert Wilson collab too.

I thought ARTPOP was supposed to make some kind of cultural impact ? Well it didn't. That's the truth. Face it.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

DriverMonster

Excellently? This album was a huge mess. The tour is her worst. I'm not sure what you're seeing here. I'm not a Gaga hater. I love her just as much as everyone here. Just keeping it real.

Lady-Gaga-se-infiltra-en-el-Louvre-con-B

Oh please. Y'all can stay pressed because Gaga slayed the concept (with what she had to work with). :staymad:

The only other celeb would be Marina and the diamonds.

But it's pretty hard to compete with Gaga because she's executed ARTPOP excellently. :manicure:

Pressed chart monsters say otherwise tho...

Elizabeth

None. Whilst Gaga didn't exclusively come up with the idea of ARTPOP, she left her own print on it in this era in the ways she was able to. Obviously due to circumstance this was limited in some aspects but I think to say she couldn't handle it is very untrue.

I think if another artist were to do something similar it would be executed completely differently, and therefore a different project. Gaga still did a lot of stuff with ARTPOP that her most of her contemporaries could/would never imo. 

Warholiness

David Bowie, Kate Bush, Bjork and many others do/have done ARTPOP throughout their careers. Gaga has done ARTPOP since the beginning of her career, she just decided to be more vocal about it?  :huh:   

Edit: Though I don't know many pop stars who've had their portraits hung in the Louvre? Slay. :applause:  

ARTPOP is both incredibly simple and incredibly complex at the same time. It's a concept that I think only Gaga could execute herself, if things went her way.

So many things were to happen at once, and I think it's something incredibly artist specific. I don't know if I'm making sense.

3 points in and ready for more

Tropico

She did the best she could with a messy management etc., but she did not execute the concept she was going for. The Abramovic videos were shown once on 11.11 and forgotten forever, so much for the huge Koons statue that we will probably never see again and her Robert Wilson collab too.

I thought ARTPOP was supposed to make some kind of cultural impact ? Well it didn't. That's the truth. Face it.

Gaga doesn't (as much as many fans would love her to) live in the past. She uses something then moves on to the next.

And the Robert Wilson portraits hung up in the Louvre... And God knows I tried to remember every single person she worked with but I can't.

And not everything has to be some GP slayer and stuff to be a success. The concept itself was a success. Whether the GP liked it or not, I couldn't care less.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Excellently? This album was a huge mess. The tour is her worst. I'm not sure what you're seeing here. I'm not a Gaga hater. I love her just as much as everyone here. Just keeping it real.

Excuse me but no. Just because you believe the album and tour are a mess and her worst doesn't make it true.

What I'm seeing is Gaga being very passionate about a project which produced the best album of her career (as well as Born This Way) and made some huge acheivements for her. Also my favorite tour. This of course is all in my opion because I know that my opinion is not a fact.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived