Dodo

?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yay
    • Nay

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I think she's beautiful naturally, but it's her face. I just don't want ha to look like Donatella by the time she's 35 :ohno:

It's science, bitch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

She looked best before she had any work done, but a few lip fillers in moderation isn't a big deal. It's the cheek fillers that are the problem.

Omegahedron

I was so disappointed in her for getting them done

*So* disappointed. Went against her whole ethos. I am glad she has abandoned them.

nomorescheisse

I was so disappointed in her for getting them done

*So* disappointed. Went against her whole ethos. I am glad she has abandoned them.

Omg, I loved Gaga's natural beauty in 2009. I don't like what she's done.

These. She looks beautiful now too of course, but I found her natural features soooo s-xy. It hurts me a little to see her getting work done. I know it's not any of my business, but I still get upset about it from time to time.

PopBitch

She overdoes it sometimes, but at least her lips usually look fine with the injections. I think it's because she has nice shaped lips to begin with. Some people look bizarre.  What I find sad is when she admitted she became addicted to fillers in her face and was going somewhere to get fillers all the time until someone told her before the next video she had to stop it to look normal. I think that was sometime during the BTW period or heading into ARTPOP?  Anyone remember that interview?.  She's in her 20s and singing to believe in yourself and she's addicted to face fillers?  When you are young, your face has a natural fullness.  It's the older women hitting 40 and 50, some in their mid 30 to late 30s that became obsessed with filling back out their face and filling in lines and too much botox and stuff. And most overdo it and either have a pillow big face or a cat face.

I have full lips so never got the lip injection craze, but my friends say I don't understand because I've never had thin lips.  So I try not to judge that unless someone goes the trout pout look that looks abnormal unless you were born with it like Angelina Jolie. The problem is most get a distorted view of their lips after plumping them up a few times and start to overdo it and just don't see how odd it looks.  Less is more.  I don't judge boob jobs, subtly filling out lips or a nose job, because that's something that bothers you.  But fillers to look younger when you are young already is strange.  

But fillers in her your face in your 20s and Gaga saying she became addicted to going and getting filler in her face over and over?  That I don't get nor understand coming from someone who says she's not about the typical standard of beauty.  Look what Lindsay Lohan did to her face, a trout pout and big cheeks?  She looks 40 now.  Look what happened to Madonna, pillow face at times.  She was far prettier before.  It doesn't make you look younger.  Lindsay looks harder with those cheeks. Aand why do you need filler in your face in your 20s except you are insecure and sheep, thinking you look better because somebody tells you it's the new thing.  And Gaga was going to some shady place to begin with.  She said it on Howard Stern.  That's where it was.

Archived