Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The X Factor UK 2014

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Why do I suck at watching things on time :rip: I have this weekend's episodes to catch up on tonight :deadbanana: I only start watching it on time when the live shows start :rofl:

The guy at the end of last nights show (Jake) wasn't very good imo. Say Something is a beautiful song because it's so understated, the way he oversang it just killed it :/

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

Very nice to look at, though :fan:

The guy at the end of last nights show (Jake) wasn't very good imo. Say Something is a beautiful song because it's so understated, the way he oversang it just killed it :/

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

Very nice to look at, though :fan:

Holy cow he's a hottie biscotti :giveup: Brb watching the episode asap :popcorn:

StrawberryBlond

Already they're getting rid of good contestants, beginning with Amy. It was clearly the song choice that was the problem, but not one of the judges put the blame on it. I kept waiting for Simon to put a halt to it and ask her to sing another song, but it never happened. Her whole build up to her song made it sound like she was totally getting through and then it just didn't happen. You can't make a judgement based entirely on what you see in the second audition - you have to take into consideration what you've seen in the first audition as well, and for the judges to negate all that in favour of one boring performance was ridiculous. Seeing how Cheryl's been so bigged up this year, I was expecting the producers to be completely on side with Amy proceeding to the live shows because she was once on Cheryl's team. My only theory is that Simon sees her as a threat towards other acts he wants to see do well. Meanwhile, lots of bad, novelty acts got through over genuine talent. With Simon at the helm, the programme's back to being a freak show. Last year was actually close to being respectable by not allowing any untalented and/or novelty acts to progress (well, maybe excluding Sam Callaghan). He's obviously hoping to return to the 2010 glory days when we had acts like Wagner, Katie Waissell and Cher Lloyd, who stirred up controversy, along with critically acclaimed acts like Rebecca Ferguson and polished, manufactured boybands like 1D. But XF 2010 was a complete one-off. It's never going to be replicated.

What do you guys think about the italian guy, Andrea Faustini?

I know I should stan for him because he's italian, but there is something weird in his voice. It's a little bit artificial to me. 

Laceface

Can't get into this year's show for some reason :( the gimmicks are just too much and real talent gets let go if it isn't televised entertainment 

Archived