Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Parents and ARTPOP

Sam Dey

Featured Posts

Can you please tell me what she calls every song on the album? I'm going to start calling Venus "that one where her ass is famous" and DWUW "number seven."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ByeBye49

My parents hate ARTPOP.  :shrug:

I went to artRAVE with my mum and she was legit on her phone the entire time.  :flop:

She likes Telephone though.....

Jee Yew Whai

both of my parents thinks that gaga's voice is like madonnas. but they believe she's talented. My dad likes Speechless, mostly because he likes Queen, and Speechless is queen inspired. but he doesn't like ARPOP. :flop:

as for my mom, idk. she couldn't care less.

My parents are not into foreign music, but they liked 'Alejandro' at the time :)

Alejandro's world impact. :legend:

Benji

My mum has all of The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way and a few unreleased songs on her iPod! :giggle:

She doesn't really like ARTPOP though, all she has is Do What U Want and Applause from it on her iPod. She doesn't mind Sexxx Dreams and Venus though.

I'm really lucky my mum likes Gaga, there's no complaints when I want to listen to her loud! Her current obsession is Fooled Me Again :legend:

warhol killer

My mom loves her voice in ARTPOP and my dad loves the beats of DWUW

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Teri Hatcher

My parents hate Gaga and they dont even know what she looks like :awkney: Once my dad asked me "Why do you even like that cruel woman" I'm like wtf how is she "cruel? :koons: And they don't even know I own a copy of ARTPOP :toofunny:

My mum likes G.U.Y. and She said it's the only GP-friendly song on the album. :toofunny:

:rip:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Gypsy Hooker

My Dad loves Aura and when we played ARTPOP with some family friends over he was like "listen to this, this is genius"

He also loves Venus and constantly sings "PENUS" to it.

He bops to G.U.Y occasionally

He quite likes Dope and Fashion! too

The rest he appreciated and likes

Tropico

My parents don't know ARTPOP exsist. They don't know one album by her. :spin:

But they don't know anything about pop, in Gaga's defense. :spin:

Except my dad owns 3 Rihanna albums and 21. Dafuq? :smh:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived