💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Is There So Much Hate For Cheek to Cheek?

pachinko

Featured Posts

pachinko

It's disheartening. Will she ever get a break from people? Like wtf? Seriously. It's just constant hate for whatever she does. :(

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Yeah I don't understand too. GAGA SHOWS HER VOICE TO THE GP and it's with the legend Tony Bennett and monsters are mehh.

Didymus

I'm tired of people complaining about the hate like people are just hating for no reason instead of genuinely not being happy with something that's happening. It's really annoying and quite insulting, really.

Son of Venus

I don't see much hate about it.Most fans are disappointed because it seems that she'll be focused on jazz for quite a while.She's propably gonna drop another jazz album after C2C and she will have a C2C tour.She was hyping us for Act 2 and even the ARTPOP was butchered

monketsharona

There is not so much hate about it... A lot of us like the idea of this project. Some of us just don't care and wait for next Gaga solo album..

Though I think there would be hate if she releases another jazz album with Tony right after CtC...

VforVendetta

I'm pressed cause instead of have an act II we have COVERS of jazz songs...

Covering is a major part of Jazz culture, educate yourself first. No offence ar anything, I'm just tired of this excuse.

Yeah I don't understand too. GAGA SHOWS HER VOICE TO THE GP and it's with the legend Tony Bennett and monsters are mehh.

well it's kinda understandable as they started stanning for a pop singer, however I don't see the need to keep bashing it. If you don't like it just go listen to ARTPOP until her next pop album is released 

iAstroLeo

I don't think people hate C2C, what people hate is that she's going to release 2 jazz albums back to back.

Rollercoaster

Because immature little children have LIED for years and years about being fans of her voice and are actually just fans of pop music in general. They are the ones here mainly for choreo and fashion rather than actual music. They are uneducated non-entities that cannot appreciate that sometimes things won't go how they want it to, but they should broaden their minds to accept it or experience it - and they might like it. But instead they slate it to the ground.

It's Jazzphobia. Gaga does Jazz now... but she's always done Jazz. "You're no Gaga of mine! Get out of this life!"

Benji

I haven't seen any "hate" for it? Unless people saying they're not that interested is now labelled "hate." I don't have much interest, I'll listen to the songs but I'm not excited.

Also how many threads do we need like this?

I'm tired of people complaining about the hate like people are just hating for no reason instead of genuinely not being happy with something that's happening. It's really annoying and quite insulting, really.

:tea:

I made a thread about this the other day. As a jazz fan + musician, I'm really offended and upset by the rude and careless way people have been expressing their negative opinions about this record; I don't care if you don't like it, just don't shove that down people's throats in such a rude way :grr:

Andy McQueen

Because immature little children have LIED for years and years about being fans of her voice and are actually just fans of pop music in general. They are the ones here mainly for choreo and fashion rather than actual music. They are uneducated non-entities that cannot appreciate that sometimes things won't go how they want it to, but they should broaden their minds to accept it or experience it - and they might like it. But instead they slate it to the ground.

It's Jazzphobia. Gaga does Jazz now... but she's always done Jazz. "You're no Gaga of mine! Get out of this life!"

:applause:

Archived