đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Max Martin Scores 18th #1 as a writer, #16th as a producer

craig

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :applause:

Half of them are Katy's songs :rip:

Gaga isn't their competition. They run mainstream pop, she doesn't.

Gaga isn't mainstream pop? wtf is she then? :wtf:

The fact that she is way more talented than most of her contemporaries doesn't turn her music into something for high-sophisticated ears such as Classical or else! Her sounds and lyrics are not basic like many others right now but aren't at a level of Bjork's or at least Madonna's Ray of Light either, so to speak!!!

Gaga is POP, and very COMMERCIAL POP!!!

Like some of you need to get a grip, for real!  :roll:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Gaga isn't mainstream pop? wtf is she then? :wtf:

The fact that she is way more talented than most of her contemporaries doesn't turn her music into something for high-sophisticated ears such as Classical or else! Gaga is POP, and very COMMERCIAL POP!!!

Like some of you need to get a grip, for real!  :roll:

I never said she isn't mainstream pop, do you know how to read?

130316-cpac-palin-tease-745p.jpg

She doesn't run pop music chartwise, Max Martin and Dr. Luke do. She isn't competition to them, I suggest you compare how many hit songs they have been a part of and how many hit songs she has been a part of. I also suggest that you read a post a couple times before you quote it. I never once said they are more talented than Gaga. I have no idea where you are coming from. :ARTPOP:

Psychedelic

I never said she isn't mainstream pop, do you know how to read?

130316-cpac-palin-tease-745p.jpg

She doesn't run pop music chartwise, Max Martin and Dr. Luke do. She isn't competition to them, I suggest you compare how many hit songs they have been a part of and how many hit songs she has been a part of. I also suggest that you read a post a couple times before you quote it. I never once said they are more talented than Gaga. I have no idea where you are coming from. :ARTPOP:

Sorry, I was coming from a thread where everyone is bashing mainstream pop music despite being Lady Gaga fans and that must have made me get your idea wrong in that way!  :flop:

Cody Draco

Sorry, I was coming from a thread where everyone is bashing mainstream pop music despite being Lady Gaga fans and that must have made me get your idea wrong in that way!  :flop:

Mess, you're fine. I just had no clue where you were coming from when you quoted me. :lmao:

We're good don't worry. :hug:

• 2 months later...

Whattttt I didn't know he produced so many of Katy's songs. I thought she was mainly Dr. Luke. Roar and DH, nice

He didn't produce Katy's songs, Dr Luke (the real genius behind those songs) did. Honestly he contributed nothing more than a few guitar licks. Listen to all of Dr Luke's songs that don't involve this freeloader like Pricetag, Firework and so on. They all sound distinctly like him. He's the genius. Max is living on past momentum - and he was a third rate writer even then!!

Archived