Did Born This Way age well?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marry The Night was like my fav song and now it aged bad to me

But the rest of the album is better everyday

I don't know, there's something VERY passionate about it. Not only the message, but Gaga's commitment to make that album win is so inspiring. I can't, I just can't. :giveup:

geopang

The album has a timeless feel about it because she did an amazing job fusing old sounds with unheard futuristic pop sounds. The fusion of old and bold has made this album a testament to the industry.

CherryPi3

I used to listen to it every single day back when Gaga was in the blackout. I eventually grew tired of the album and stopped listening when ARTPOP was released.But just the other day I listened to the entire album in full and it truly is a great album. You can feel Gaga's passion in every song. I forgot how much I loved Judas, The Queen, Bloody Mary, and Born This Way. Flawless album and era  :whitney:

PopBitch

Definitely.  It's one of those albums that history will look back on and even give it better reviews than when it came out, which were mostly very positive anyway.

Yes, better than any of her other albums.

It's because she didn't follow any trends.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

FameHookah

Ew .. It sounded outdated since it came out

Lmao the nostalgia here is strong :awkney:

WTF is MDNA

Yes, it still sounds as good as the first time I popped the CD in my car on May 23, 2011. I think all of her albums age well, tbh. I hope people come around to ARTPOP with the next album. I remember so many fans didn't like Born This Way, and now it's like everyone likes it more than The Fame Monster.

But back to Born This Way, yes. Such an amazing album. :sara:

JustPokeHerFace

Honestly when it came out I didn't like it that much. (Granted I was about 14 at the time.) Either way, I've grown to love the production and sound of the album. HML, GH, TEoG, and BM are some of my favorite songs ever. Honestly, it gets better with time, and will definitely be looked at as her magnum opus along with TFM. 

Computer

It's lasted since the 1980s so I mean yea

Since the 1980s? :confused:
💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

Archived