• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• VenusBoy

• LetsGetHigh

• enigma princess

Jesse Pinkman

How is she?

UPDATE: E! News is reporting that Melissa Rivers released a statement regarding her mother’s condition in the early afternoon on Tuesday. We will continue to update the story as details come in…

“On behalf of my mother and our family, we are extremely grateful for all the love and support we’ve received,†Rivers said in a statement. “At this time she does remain on life support. I know my mother would be overwhelmed by the continued outpouring of kindness and I want to thank everyone for keeping us in their prayers.â€

After a hard few days for fans of comedienne Joan Rivers (so, everybody), reports began to surface on Tuesday (Sept 2) that the icon was on the up and up after she stopped breathing during a procedure on her vocal cords last Thursday.

“It’s a slow process, but she’s on the road to recovery,†a source told E! News, adding that Rivers’ condition is currently stable. “She’s getting better. Don’t believe all this ridiculous speculation.â€

Rivers, the host of E!’s “Fashion Police,†stopped breathing during the routine procedure, then was reported to be in critical condition at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York after going into cardiac arrest, according to TMZ.

Then, on Sunday (August 31), TMZ said that Rivers was “completely reliant†on life support, while other reports suggested that she was in a medically-induced coma, but still stable.

This latest report from E!’s insider is comforting, especially as it asserts the fact that Rivers’ family, including her daughter Melissa, are doing well.

“She is a rock,†the source said about Melissa. “She is calmer than I’ve ever seen her. All these reports about doomsday are not true.

Edited by Summer
It's science, bitch

Gov Hooka

Thanks Summer for the update, glad that her condition is stable, praying for her recovery.

it's not true at all though. Melissa, her daughter, denied these claims calling them false saying today that her mother was still battling on life support :ohno:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/joan-rivers-remains-on-life-support-says-daughter-melissa-175613941.html

Edited by Gov Hooka

LetsGetHigh

Rumor regarding Joan recovering was all over the internet but E! confirmed it is real, so I updated the thread.

it's not true at all though. Melissa, her daughter, denied these claims calling them false saying today that her mother was still battling on life support :ohno:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/joan-rivers-remains-on-life-support-says-daughter-melissa-175613941.html

Ugh what? I don't know what to do with the thread anymore. :shrug: E! states she's still in a critical condition but is recovering, but Yahoo! says she's still on Life Support. :huh: I think I am going with E!'s sources because they're closer to Joan.

Computer

Yep, I read she's in a different room but being made comfortable and "not improving." Edited by Computer
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

LetsGetHigh

Can a mod please update the thread and the title? I just shut down my laptop and went to bed. If not I'll update it first thing tomorrow.

Cody Draco

Jjang, due to the fact I have absolutely no warning points right now ans this will jump me up to eight I'm going to say what we are all thinking.

Do us all a favor and remove your head from your ass. We do not care about irony, we do not care what she said. She dying, and you are being an asshole. Shut up.

AMEN.