šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Mary Jane Holland was removed from the setlist

Sad Kid

Featured Posts

Floxiemonster

There's a tiny chance she'll perform MJH in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (I like to believe this ;) )

I bet lots of people are gonna record it/post it on youtube when she decides to perform MJH at my artRAVEĀ  :Jase:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She probably doesn't like singing it because it brings back all of those memories from the Princess High days.

Interludicrous

Didn't she say that she was especially excited to perform MJHĀ beforeĀ the artRave had started?

Interludicrous

How do I embed a tweet :flop: ? For now I'll just post a screenshot:

Ā 

ra3pJCt.png

Ā 

She posted this on December 6th

Evan Peters

It's a slang term for heroin too

She wasn't addicted to heroin tho

emma roberts is an abuser

I think it's because of Madonna's Keep It Together performance at the Blond Ambition Tour :derpga: (I'm kidding obviously)

I doubt it's because of the choreography, she can easily come up with something other, but I really don't see a reason to cut the song completely

If it was something related to weed, she won't be performing Dope now

Can't she shorten Alejandro (3 minutes is way too much for that song) and add MJH instead

RAYA.core

i'm sure that some countries may have something against the language with any substance? but it is only weed. i just dont know

ā•°ā˜†ā•®š™øšššš—šš˜šš›ššŽ ššŠšš•šš• šš‘ššŠšššš›ššŽšš ššŠšš—šš ššŒšš›šš’šššš’ššŒšš’ššœšš–. š™»šš’ššŸššŽ šššš˜šš› šš šš‘ššŠšš šš¢šš˜ššž ššŒšš›ššŽššŠššššŽ... ā˜†ā•®JOINED November 25 2011

ARTPOPHooker96

Why would she do that? If Donatella and Aura were also recycled tracks then why is she still performing them?

Maybe she didn't like it :confused:

LilVenusian

Then she would have removed Aura and Donatella as well.Ā 

If anything I think its because everyone made fun of the chair routine and thought it was some kind of joke . Too bad it was a mess visually because it sounded amazing live...

DANCeSeXartRAVe

I understand why it was removed, but am I the only one that quite liked the chair dance :shrug:

Ā 

I looooved the chair dance

The more likely reason is because many people smoke during that song and Gaga was forced to remove it from the set list in order to appease the promoters of the show and the managers of the venues.

I'll go with this kthxbye

Dayman

More likely is that the venues didn't appreiate her having a song that explicitly encourged fans to light up during the intro. It was out of hand during the show, there was literally a cloud over the audience at MSG. Most venues don't appreciate smoking in their arenas - let alone smoking an illegal substance.

Archived