💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Queen perform "Another One Bites the Dust" in Sydney!

Foivos

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, she can't do everything, this is not a bad thing, but i don't get all the praise here for this performance  :toofunny:

me neither :smh:

Jonna Lee

ICONIC QUEEN SLAYAGE OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEN OF ROCK

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

drbumblenut

Let's all take a moment to appreciate that on this day, August 27th, 2014, Lady Gaga had Tony Bennett, Brian May, and Cher on her Twitter timeline all at the same time.

Everything after waking up today must have been like tumblr_naqj7gERkw1r88u00o1_400.gif

Whispering

TBH. The vocals were not as great as people make them out to be. Adam definitely suits Queen, but Gaga doesn't. Her rock vibe is just different from Queen's. It wasn't a good cover, but good for her I guess.

It's pretty much true doe. :awkney: She wasn't horrible, but she wasn't good. She was just okay.

Adam most definitely has excellent vocal capabilities and his voice is a perfect match for Queen songs, like you said. Also, he has had months of singing this song with these guys. Something to remember, this wasn't Gaga's song and she hasn't been singing it for months.

It is what it is...a cool, fun performance. Wish I could have seen it in person!

Give her "A" for effort. This was not particularly a good performance but what can you expect for a walk on. I would love to see Gaga practice and come up with more rock. She would slay!

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

Wouldn't mind seeing her and Adam Lambert together at some point.  After watching this, their passion is so similar and prevalent in the music -  and the way they throw themselves into the moment, the audience can't help but be engaged. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived