Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Kate Bush's first concert in 35 years: "Disturbing, Incredible"

Pluto

Featured Posts

PlatinumBlondeLife

The fact that she played the entire Ninth Wave is absolutely amazing!  It might actually be the most flawless piece of music ever created. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Sad she didn't perform Wuthering Heights but I see Cloudbusting so that more than makes up for it. Incredible song. Glad one of the most talented women to ever make music made a comeback, even if it is brief. :emo:

HAHAHA! LMAO. Oh my God. YAAAAAAASSS. Kinda dissapointed she didn't perform Wuthering Heights. It's my favorite song and video for an awesome novel

I don't think Wuthering Heights would be that good with her voice now, the key would have to be a lot lower. It's a shame nothing from Never for Ever and The Dreaming got performed. :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I NEED VIDEO OF 'Hounds of Love'!!!! One of my all-time favorite songs :emo:

Take my shoes off legendx.gif

And throw them in the lake hillary.gif

I NEED VIDEO OF 'Hounds of Love'!!!! One of my all-time favorite songs :emo:

One of my favourite songs too! Have you ever heard Alternative Hounds of Love? I'm hoping for a DVD. I mean to tour again after 35 years and play one city and not film it would be dumb, imo. She could make a lot more money off of this. :giggle:

I'm sure the show was amazing but I'd be lying if I said The Dreaming having no representation wasn't upsetting.

But maybe there will be some changes throughout the residency. I can't imagine her doing the same routine for 22 shows straight.

I'm sure the show was amazing but I'd be lying if I said The Dreaming having no representation wasn't upsetting.

But maybe there will be some changes throughout the residency. I can't imagine her doing the same routine for 22 shows straight.

The Dreaming never got the concert it deserved. :giveup: I hope you're right.

Jonna Lee

cry1.gif cry1.gif A TRUE Queen of Music making one of the most anticipated Comebacks cry1.gif cry1.gif

cry1.gif What kind of wuthering heights slayage cry1.gif

cry1.gif When will your problematic fave cry1.gif

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

One of my favourite songs too! Have you ever heard Alternative Hounds of Love? I'm hoping for a DVD. I mean to tour again after 35 years and play one city and not film it would be dumb, imo. She could make a lot more money off of this. :giggle:

No I haven't! :excited2: could you maybe post a link to it or something?!

Yeah I totally agree. Even if I doubt she's in it for the money :laughga: but hopefully her label will push for it!

No I haven't! :excited2: could you maybe post a link to it or something?!

Yeah I totally agree. Even if I doubt she's in it for the money :laughga: but hopefully her label will push for it!

Here you go! If I remember correctly, it was the A-Side on one of the 12" vinyl Hounds of Love single releases. http://youtu.be/bnpNYAdvrAs Haha that's true, but I think she releases things on her own label.

If only Capitol would own her :giveup:

Even the dvds audio would already have radio deals :giveup:

PopBitch

I have never seen another female artist as revered as she is across every genre of music fans and age group.  You see respect for others even if they don't own their music but like a few songs.  But for Kate, old, young, in the middle, female, male, no matter their genre or the music forum I'm in, they always say they have Kate Bush albums and rave about her, except for maybe the die-hard country music fans who don't stray from that genre.

I adore this song by her.  It sounds like it could in this era, not in the '80s it's so timeless and has a beautiful musical arrangement and melody and her delivery is subliime.

Running Up That Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Qk9Jl5OoM

Here you go! If I remember correctly, it was the A-Side on one of the 12" vinyl Hounds of Love single releases. http://youtu.be/bnpNYAdvrAs Haha that's true, but I think she releases things on her own label.

Thank you so much! That was interesting to hear :flutter: I liked it! It felt a bit.. all over the place tho haha! I can understand she polished the song and made it more coherent for the album!

Oh, I think you're right! My bad

(btw, the picture used at 2:40 in the video. You don't happen to know where it's from?)

PopBitch

I would sell my soul to see this concert.  Three hours of bliss.  Five stars for the concert review.  A

Thank you so much! That was interesting to hear :flutter: I liked it! It felt a bit.. all over the place tho haha! I can understand she polished the song and made it more coherent for the album!

Oh, I think you're right! My bad

(btw, the picture used at 2:40 in the video. You don't happen to know where it's from?)

I don't sorry, but it definitely looks like it's from The Sensual World era. :)

Archived