💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

Vernier

Nooooooo, help :giveup: 

That ending vwa0Oym.gif Victoria's video vwa0Oym.gif Mason breaking the phone vwa0Oym.gif Emily shouting "that b---h set me up" vwa0Oym.gif

Ben really needs to grow up and stop being so pressed, ew :sweep: 

That preview though, Is Emily just being paranoid or is Victoria really alive, no way she survived that :emma:

And Charlotte better be back on Emily's side, I swear if she's on Margeaux and Louise' team :messga:  

By the way did Victoria "faked" there was a struggle in her apartment? Or did something really happen? 

​I think she most likely faked it, just like she faked that attack in the parking lot to make it look like Emily came after her to steal the USB

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

​i hate Ben too!

Emily has never been in more trouble :giveup: she can't get a rest!

​I just really hope David is going to pull through :( I would hate to see him die 

With last nights episode, I can now see there being a 5th season (a short one). Jack, Nolan, David and such trying to prove Emily is innocent. It could be interesting but I doubt they will go for another season. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Vernier

​It is now confirmed :giveup: i'll miss the show so much. i mean it wasnt the best, it wasnt perfect but gosh this was an awesome wild ride!

i'll miss Emily and Nolan so much !!!

Only two episodes left :pray: 

​Season 1 was one of the best things on TV imo :legend: Let's just forget season 2 ever happened :fan:

Same, I already got kinda emotional in those flashbacks a few episodes ago, it's been such a ride :giveup: 

They better end on a high :pray: 

OBEY

​Season 1 was one of the best things on TV imo :legend: Let's just forget season 2 ever happened :fan:

Same, I already got kinda emotional in those flashbacks a few episodes ago, it's been such a ride :giveup: 

They better end on a high :pray: 

​Season 1 was amazing. Seriously, like one of the best tv shows. I feel like maybe the series would have worked better with shorter seasons + a more tighter storyline/execution, but it was still great nontheless!

When they showed all the flashbacks, i was remembering all the epicness that happened in this show and i was like :giveup: 

can't wait to rewatch the series someday! i'll buy the DVDs for sure !

For me, it is currently (maybe it will change with the last two episodes :green: )

Season 1 > Season 4 > Season 3 > Season 2

Blue Jeans

I knew it was coming but damn :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

OBEY

I knew it was coming but damn :giveup:

​i know right? we were expecting this, but now that's it's confirmed news... i'm getting all nostalgic :giveup: 

Teal Ambition

I knew this would happen but I didn't want to believe it :giveup: and its ending the week of my bday :'( 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

FFXSoul91

​Season 1 was amazing. Seriously, like one of the best tv shows. I feel like maybe the series would have worked better with shorter seasons + a more tighter storyline/execution, but it was still great nontheless!

When they showed all the flashbacks, i was remembering all the epicness that happened in this show and i was like :giveup: 

For me, it is currently (maybe it will change with the last two episodes :green: )

I would say Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 4 > Season 2

Vernier

​Yeah, like I said last month, the amount of plot they could spin from the premise of the show is limited tbh, except they made it an anthology show with totally different plots each season like AHS. I think 13 episode seasons would have worked better too tbh

Ikr? I didn't even like faux-Amanda much when she was around, but when they showed that boat scene with her death, the feels :cryga: 

I agree with your ranking, though the 2nd half of Season 3 was soo good, and if Season 4 doesn't end the way I want, I'll probably change my ranking to 1>3>4>2, but we'll see :green: 

Cocaine Heart

I'm going to have an emotional breakdown when this ends :( 

Not prepared for the end :noparty:

We going to boo

Archived