Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Henry

Featured Posts

cant wait for the consumer release

Me too :giveup: Can't wait to try it out! Hopefully we get it around the time they announce it  :haha:

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too :giveup: Can't wait to try it out! Hopefully we get it around the time they announce it  :haha:

i think a preview release might come first...idk

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

What new features are speculated?

You can read them all in the OP if you like but the main ones are (These all leaked in screenshots and videos) :

1. Return of the start menu

2. Virtual Desktops (Kinda like multitasking)

3. New Notification Center 

4. A voice assistant (Cortana) 

5. Interactive Live Tiles on the start screen

Basically all that Windows 8 should of had in the beginning + It's rumored to be free :party:

bionic

Well you can read them all in the OP but the main ones are :

1. Return of the start menu

2. Virtual Desktops (Kinda like multitasking)

3. New Notification Center 

4. A voice assistant (Cortana) 

5. Interactive Live Tiles on the start screen

Basically all that Windows 8 should of had in the beginning + It's rumored to be free :party:

I don't even have Windows 8 yet. :laughga: But I literally JUST ordered a new laptop. Should've waited. :(

serves me right for not reading the OP :laughga:

buy bionic

I don't even have Windows 8 yet. :laughga: But I literally JUST ordered a new laptop. Should've waited. :(

serves me right for not reading the OP :laughga:

It's ok, Your new laptop would come with Windows 8, And if it's really free like some sources say you would be able to upgrade straight from the Windows Store :party:

That would be amazing and really get everyone using Windows 9 after Windows 8 flopped. 

bionic

It's ok, Your new laptop would come with Windows 8, And if it's really free like some sources say you would be able to upgrade straight from the Windows Store :party:

That would be amazing and really get everyone using Windows 9 after Windows 8 flopped. 

Does it still have the screen snap (or w/e its called) functionality?

buy bionic

Does it still have the screen snap (or w/e its called) functionality?

You mean like how we put two apps side by side? 

If so yes :yes: , and they are also making it so that you can run all the full screen store apps in windowed mode.

Plus they are removing the charms bar since there would be no need for it. All it's functions would be moved over to the new start Menu  :excited:

bionic

You mean like how we put two apps side by side? 

If so yes :yes: , and they are also making it so that you can run all the full screen store apps in windowed mode.

Plus they are removing the charms bar since there would be no need for it. All it's functions would be moved over to the new start Menu  :excited:

yaaaaaaaaaaas, glad that's still there!

Can you explain these two points? I don't understand. Is the first one saying we'll be able to scroll through "windows pages", like we have a few laptops going at the same time?

buy bionic

yaaaaaaaaaaas, glad that's still there!

Can you explain these two points? I don't understand. Is the first one saying we'll be able to scroll through "windows pages", like we have a few laptops going at the same time?

Basically yes. It's like we have, say for example, 5 Laptops running at the same time with apps open on each one, but all the screens are one one laptop. And we can easily switch between them

virtualdesktops.0.jpg

bionic

Basically yes. It's like we have, say for example, 5 Laptops running at the same time with apps open on each one, but all the screens are one one laptop. And we can easily switch between them

virtualdesktops.0.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas slay!

buy bionic

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas slay!

I can't wait for it! I'll update the OP with all the new info after the event on Tuesday! :party:

bionic

I can't wait for it! I'll update the OP with all the new info after the event on Tuesday! :party:

I really hope it is a free download. That'd be great. :hor:

buy bionic

I really hope it is a free download. That'd be great. :hor:

Tbh, it's the only thing that would really make people get it :sweat:

They gave themselves a bad name with Windows 8 so let's hope they wake up and make it free

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived