💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Henry

Featured Posts

the charms will be gone?

i loved it :cry:

Since they are bring back the start menu there is no need for it  :yes:  But I will also miss it  :cry:

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since they are bring back the start menu there is no need for it  :yes:  But I will also miss it  :cry:

i got used to it though... :(

00026 † 10000

i got used to it though... :(

Yea me too :giveup: , but most users don't really like it so they gotta think about what the GP wants  :cry:

Windows 9 looks promising!

And sources are saying that it might be free :giveup: They really need to do this to win over Windows 7 users :sweat:

Good job with this thread 

Keeping us informed with these fresh news about the upcoming Windows. :applause:

Aw thanks :hug::heart:

I didn't try Windows 8 but I might try out 9. Are the supposed requirements out yet? I have a 2010 HP Probook with 2,13 Ghz dual core Intel, 6GB RAM and a low end Ati Radeon 6370m. Do I have a chance of running it? 

Ever since Win 7 was released I've been fully comfortable with it :giveup:

I didn't try Windows 8 but I might try out 9. Are the supposed requirements out yet? I have a 2010 HP Probook with 2,13 Ghz dual core Intel, 6GB RAM and a low end Ati Radeon 6370m. Do I have a chance of running it? 

We will know the requirements on September 30th at their event when they announce it :party: But you are most likely capable of running it :legend:

I love Windows 8 and PC in general cause I'm a gamer so I'm excited about this new OS

Me too :giveup: The new features seem amazing! Can't wait for September to finally put them under the official features section in the OP :party:

my laptop is much worse and 8.1.1 runs on it so much better than XP/Vista/7, so I think there should be no problem at all with 9

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Honey Boo Boo

Am I the only one who LOVES Windows 8 and the startup menu? :awkney:

I like the look of it but I never ever use the startup menu tumblr_inline_n2g4lqRlX11qf3eh3.gif

Tbh :laughga:

I love it but don't use it

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Microsoft exec: 'Windows 9' to be announced next week

Although Microsoft is widely expected to reveal Windows 9 next week, the company is staying tight-lipped on its exact plans for the September 30 press event.

Unfortunately, Microsoft France President Alain Crozier didn't get the memo. Speaking at a press event on Tuesday, Crozier said Microsoft would reveal “Windows 9†next week. His comments were first spotted by WPCentral, and TechCrunch confirmed that the translation from French was accurate.

Microsoft's official line about the September 30 event is that relates to “what’s next for Windows [including] information geared toward technical and enterprise customers.â€

But given the high volume of leaked screenshots and videos over the last several weeks, it's highly unlikely that Windows 9 isn't the topic of conversation. As for the name of the operating system, there's been some speculation that Microsoft might ditch the number scheme and go with plain old “Windows,†but Crozier's comments suggest otherwise.

Source : http://www.pcworld.com/article/2687396/microsoft-exec-windows-9-to-be-announced-next-week.html

And if you haven't seen all the leaks, read the OP 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived