other

Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait, it looks so cool :giveup:

ikr :giveup: This should of been in Windows 8 from the start and maybe more people would of upgraded :giveup:

ikr :giveup: This should of been in Windows 8 from the start and maybe more people would of upgraded :giveup:

:giveup:

Do we have a release date?

I like dancin', and ponies....

:giveup:

Do we have a release date?

Well we might get a developer preview at the end of this month, but the final Windows 9 releases sometime next year  :ohno:

Well we might get a developer preview at the end of this month, but the final Windows 9 releases sometime next year  :ohno:

I need it NOW :nooo:

I like dancin', and ponies....

I can't wait!

I use a Mac, but I run Parallels so that I'm capable of doing my programming on Windows.

I currently use Windows 7 since Windows 8 made it too difficult to sift through directories and places where I've put my source files.

With the start menu coming back I'll probably give it a shot :giveup:

I can't wait!

I use a Mac, but I run Parallels so that I'm capable of doing my programming on Windows.

I currently use Windows 7 since Windows 8 made it too difficult to sift through directories and places where I've put my source files.

With the start menu coming back I'll probably give it a shot :giveup:

ikr  :noparty: They should of included it in the original Windows 8 in the first place  :crossed:

ikr  :noparty: They should of included it in the original Windows 8 in the first place  :crossed:

Programming with it was HORRENDOUS. :giveup:

I would have used XCode but the new Visual Studio does a great job, and most things are designed for Windows so writing in Swift would have been a waste.

I was always just irritated that I couldn't click and search my files within the same Desktop on Windows 8/8.1 because it just made everything so much easier 

Instead they gave me the dumb tiles menu which took me away from my projects

A damn mess Microsoft :giveup:

Programming with it was HORRENDOUS. :giveup:

I would have used XCode but the new Visual Studio does a great job, and most things are designed for Windows so writing in Swift would have been a waste.

I was always just irritated that I couldn't click and search my files within the same Desktop on Windows 8/8.1 because it just made everything so much easier 

Instead they gave me the dumb tiles menu which took me away from my projects

A damn mess Microsoft :giveup:

I eventually had to download a third-party Start Menu because the switching back and forth was soooooo annoying  :sweat:

Untitled.png

I eventually had to download a third-party Start Menu because the switching back and forth was soooooo annoying  :sweat:

Untitled.png

Wait what kind of OS X Yosemite teas :giveup:

Wait what kind of OS X Yosemite teas :giveup:

:fan: Even though I love windows, OS X just looks amazing and I always use the icons from every new version  :legend:

:fan: Even though I love windows, OS X just looks amazing and I always use the icons from every new version  :legend:

Funny, the only thing that I'm looking forward to doing on OS X is changing the icons mess :emma:

Other than that it looks great

Hopefully Windows delivers similar features

Funny, the only thing that I'm looking forward to doing on OS X is changing the icons mess :emma:

Other than that it looks great

Hopefully Windows delivers similar features

I really wish the would make OS X available to work on Windows based PC's but we all know that's never gonna happen :emma: 

Can't wait to get my iMac for Christmas tho :party:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived