Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

Whispering

I remember this.  :eww:

She started getting bloated at the end of Born This Way Ball and that was a sign for me that shes using d--gs again. It is also the time when she stopped being as sharp and put together as she was before. 

Honestly, she looked like Elvis when he was nearing his end. She still does sometimes but I wanna believe she is getting better. 

Total BS!

Gaga was more than likely bloated due to steroid shots or several rounds of steroid pills, plus the massive amount of inflammation going on in her body. Steroids and even nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory d--gs (NSAID)  affect how fast fluid leaves blood vessels, which causes Edema.

Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus, cause swelling when the body produces antibodies and other cells that attack and destroy tissues in the body. Systemic lupus erythematosus can affect any part of the body, including the hip joint. If lupus strikes the hip, damage to the joint can occur.

It is completely unfounded and downright ridiculous to jump to something like heroine, when everyone knows what was going on with Gaga's joint pain and severely injured hip!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

OH I know... since there is no ARTPOP App .. I think everyone should just throw away their useless ipads ... 8-/

not really the point, u see i'm sure they love their ipads now that they got on Madre Monstér©'s command. my mother asked me to buy the incredients for and bake a cake for her birthday that we would share over a meal and she ended up staying with a friend instead so i had to eat it myself. what a delicious cake that was. Edited by garnite

Whispering

Oh right thanks. So now does she no longer have anything to do with Streamline? Or KonLive? Or CherryTree? Or whatever else it was that she was signed to :toofunny:

Atom Factory? No, she does not.

CookieHWilson

She did

But oh well

You shouldn't make important life decisions based on what celebrities say :ohwell:

Right  :)

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Ladle Ghoulash

lol shocker, another flop nonsense for the ARTPOP era.

lol shocker, another negative post from you

Vernier

Good for her, now hopefully everyone else moves on too, not like it hasn't been obvious she's moved on for months now :emma:

And for the fans who actually bought a tablet just for the app, well #poordat :koons:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

badboymonsterx

can't forget that she specifically called upon her fans (which includes impressionable teens) to ask for / purchase ipads for christmas. she told her fans to spend money on something because of this app, so she is personally responsible for any disappointment that her fans have at this point.

omg so true. I wish/hope gaga reads this thread. not that i want her to feel like ****, but more because fans really do remember details like this 

Lona Delery

Wow. This statement was so early.

Really, Gags could've stated this months ago so no one will get excited when the countdown nears the end.

It's not that I'm upset that we'll get no content - I'm upset because she does not communicate.

It's like when she announces an album for day X and on the release day she tweets a "btw, it's not coming today due to reasons."

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride