• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

Lol get over yourself and stop acting overly smart for the sake of being different, this is a pop forum discussing about an app so try to respect other ppl opinions...if u know what does that even mean, this is not government meeting on world peace or NASA trying to send a rocket out off the galaxy conversation, so take it easy

You're the one acting like this is a government meeting on world peace and making a huge deal out of it. I also totally respect other people's opinions, but what you posted wasn't an opinion but straight up dragging of Gaga and her new manager. If you think changing management is an easy job that can happen overnight and everything will continue to go as planned, then I'm sorry but you're dead wrong.

NewYorkCity

- I WANT GAGA TO GIVE US AN EXPLANATION BECAUSE SHE OWNS US THAT.

*Gaga gives explanation*

- I DON'T AGREE. SHE'S JUST TAKING OUT HER RESPONSABILITY OMG BYE GAGA YOU ARE JUST UGH.

:awkney:

Michelle

- I WANT GAGA TO GIVE US AN EXPLANATION BECAUSE SHE OWNS US THAT.

*Gaga gives explanation*

- I DON'T AGREE. SHE'S JUST TAKING OUT HER RESPONSABILITY OMG BYE GAGA YOU ARE JUST UGH.

:awkney:

I know right?? :hehe:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Jeff Kunst

I think that describes the vast majority of meltdowns here, but not in this case.

Well people here didn't invent the failed plans for the app. But now they're inventing all kinds of other BS (Gaga did heroine, Gaga controls the app herself, she blamed Troy for everything, and so on)

RAYA.core

Guess the ARTPOP era is finally over.

indeed i think she wanted it over before getting the tour out lols

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Sadly this. I'm not pressed that we didn't get anything, it was the leading people on part that got me. If she knew it was dead, she should've killed it and not let the clock tick on the countdown. Monsters watch her stuff like a hawk, it's like how did you not know people wouldn't notice?

I just wish ARTPOP wasn't the victim in all this. Such a great album tarnished by this management bullcrap. Let's move on shall we

this

Bad Monster Kid

Just started reading this post. All I can say is this....

GAGA DOESNT OWE ANY OF YOU JACK ****. MOVE ON.

Slayer

A sorry would have been nice tbh. Some of us were actually excited about the app. Then it's just like "yeah I've moved on, forgot to tell you guys."

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SiberianBreaks

Her fans support her and she promises them a lot of things, the least she can do would be to at least clarify what's happening, especially after she said things like "Buy Ipads for Christmas!" She waited the very last moment to tell that we will never be able to use the app.

Edited by SiberianBreaks

LadyCaligula

Its a bit disheartening to see how many fans are tired of her bull****. She is ruining herself and her career. This basically shows that its less about art and more about being a popstar who was controlled by management. What was real and what was promo? IDK, she s digging her own grave and if she doesnt start doing something shes going to be under ****ing Arianna Grande forever... People are tired of the BS excuses. A riff with management shouldnt detail an entire project and its almost like shes throwing a tantrum and not doing anything for this album out of spite. I wonder how her ass hasn't been dropped by interscope...shes still a cashcow though because no matter how full of **** she is, we believe her, spend into the hype, they make money...she underdelivers, we get amped up again... vicious cycle that people are starting to see. Done.

Her fans support her and she promises them a lot of things, the least she can do would be to at least clarify what's happening, especially after she said things like "Buy Ipads for Christmas!" She waited the very last moment to tell that we will never be able to use the app.

Its very pathetic. So many people spend so much time an money on her and she continuously disappoints. I honestly doubt she cares as much as she's let on the past few yeaers. Maybe that was all Troy too.