Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

Mister G

Hi everyone. I know you're all upset at Gaga and the whole situation. Just please be placid with one another. There's no reason to fight with each other over something that Gaga's team did. Unfortunately, it is what it is, and we're all bothered about it. But, that doesn't mean we can't be respectful with one another. :yes:

Most reasonable post I've seen all day :legend:

Everyone can be upset but reading some of the head-butting on here is kind of sad. Can't we all just at leastvagree to disagree? I doubt Gaga had control over this app and that's why nothing happened last night. ARTPOP as an era isn't over considering she is still touring the artRave. Besides we still need a music video for Gypsy ^_^

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

Bambino

Why didn't she say that months ago instead of making us desperately wait for nothing? I wish she had made it clear ages ago, tbh. I wasn't expecting anything in particular, but it still feels like a let down, sorry Gags but it's true. We are not psychics, we couldn't possibly know for sure the app was dead and gone until you said something about it.

This. I thought she would've learned from the DWUW video disappointment and how she let fans waiting for the video for months and months and still hasn't properly commented on why and how it was cancelled. But fuck it. I didn't expect anything from this app. Glad she's being direct and honest here.

This. I thought she would've learned from the DWUW video disappointment and how she let fans waiting for the video for months and months and still hasn't properly commented on why and how it was cancelled. But fuck it. I didn't expect anything from this app. Glad she's being direct and honest here.

That's been the story of Gaga's life throughout the ARTPOP era, though. So many false promises.  First it was the "Sexxx Dreams or MANiCURE: let the fans decide by voting" (it never happened) then it was "A video for every song on ARTPOP through the app" (It never happened), then it was the "DWUW video" (it never happened), then it was "Release stems/outtakes through the app" (it never happened.) Stuff changes, management changes, and I understand she's obliged by her record company to change stuff. But, I mean, that's a lot of stuff that didn't happen lol... That's why a lot of us are so irritated this era. 

Edited by Hewkah

Deleted it already last year.

I didn't even pay attention about this 'countdown', it was obvious to me how things were, but for sure she could have said it before in general.

nikola

Say goodbye to the space performance 

yeah i am wondering what with that we havent heard anything about it since well forever and there is  RUMOR that she will take big breath before her next album so with what album will she perform in space i mean it would be stupid if its with ARTPOP

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

brizoda

That's been the story of Gaga's life throughout the ARTPOP era, though. So many false promises.  First it was the "Sexxx Dreams or MANiCURE: let the fans decide by voting" (it never happened) then it was "A video for every song on ARTPOP through the app" (It never happened), then it was the "DWUW video" (it never happened), then it was "Release stems/outtakes through the app" (it never happened.) Stuff changes, management changes, and I understand she's obliged by her record company to change stuff. But, I mean, that's a lot of stuff that didn't happen lol... That's why a lot of us are so irritated this era. 

all this started with BTW, an álbum managed so bad

Evan Peters

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over an app how do you function in the real world :toofunny:

emma roberts is an abuser

KingOfSpain

I hope that the space performance isn't cancelled.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

htrllllsem

:wtf: Stop crying. Why don't you just believe what she's saying. 2013 was a bad time for her and she wants to move on. Is that so hard to accept? Especially with 80% of this site bashing the era anyway. Why would we want it back?

It's cause she hasnt said anything, how does she just expects us to know? :smh:

oh Gags :smh:

Bloody Matt

The overdrama in this thread omg. How do some of you get through daily life?

Her attitude is better than ever and she is obviously loving putting on the ARTPOP shows.

She is also very excited about c2c. Doesn't mean she is disowning the music on ARTPOP. A lot of the music is reaction against the crap that caused the management breakup.

Bless this post