• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

bionic

I wish she would've said something earlier though to stop fans getting unnecessarily excited. Guess she just didn't want to address the app. Or maybe she was hoping to work things out. Who knows?

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

I just wish ARTPOP wasn't the victim in all this. Such a great album tarnished by this management bullcrap. Let's move on shall we

This :noparty:

Edited by Slade

Well hopefully we can now just focus on the tour and the MUSIC.....

lol yeah right.

forslayage

it just would have been cute if she cancelled the countdown lol. idc tho i wasnt expecting anything, im just praying for a new POP album next year

this so much 

high heeled fem

...new music as in jazz and a new direction? or just moving on with the ARTPOP era, but still involved in pop?  :huh:

VasilisVas

Hopefully by new music she means new pop music and not just referring to the jazz album she's releasing with Tony. Hopefully Gaga has some really good ideas up her sleeve for her next (non jazz) era. Can't wait to see what she's going to come up with this time. I'm not surprised this entire era was messy. She did fire Troy right after ARTPOP was released, so you guys couldn't have expected so much out of this era knowing this. Troy probably had a lot of copyrights etc. on this ARTPOP project, and once he was gone, everything went to hell. Anyway...out with the old, and in with the new. Excited to see what's coming next.

I wish she would've said something earlier though to stop fans getting unnecessarily excited. Guess she just didn't want to address the app. Or maybe she was hoping to work things out. Who knows?

I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot about it. She's been keeping busy with a lot of things anyway.

xZ6uieq.jpg

Her excuses are bull****, the ARTPOP era was a huge bull****, blaming EVERYTHING on her old "management" is bull**** when it's the one who reached her to this status I don't care how bad Troy was a person but he defiantly can do his Job awesomely great than this bobby doing nothing but getting his paycheck by the end of the month because he's her "friend". "Make sure to Buy iPads on Christmas for the app", " the app is a creative way for the fans to make their own art and music and can share it with each other", "new music will be released through the app", more like 'the app is another crappy bull****' dAtzel0.jpg

Edited by Fisherman

DrewStevens

I think we all have noticed it already

I know it's not her fault, but a simple tweet clarifying everything would have been nice.

Woolfsmck

Sadly this. I'm not pressed that we didn't get anything, it was the leading people on part that got me. If she knew it was dead, she should've killed it and not let the clock tick on the countdown. Monsters watch her stuff like a hawk, it's like how did you not know people wouldn't notice?

I just wish ARTPOP wasn't the victim in all this. Such a great album tarnished by this management bullcrap. Let's move on shall we

I'm out of the loop,,, what management bull....?
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

RebeldeFaith

Did anyone of you remember the excuses we made to the professors/teachers everytime we forgot the homework?

Exactly...

Something something idk