šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

I don't know why you guys are interested in the APP when she confirms in this post that she's completely moving on from everything. That means no more ARTPOP and we've got a brand new era to look forward to with new management. Y'all should be excited :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

Battle 4 Ur Life

Sadly this. I'm not pressed that we didn't get anything, it was the leading people on part that got me. If she knew it was dead, she should've killed it and not let the clock tick on the countdown. Monsters watch her stuff like a hawk, it's like how did you not know people wouldn't notice?

Ā 

I just wish ARTPOP wasn't the victim in all this. Such a great album tarnished by this management bullcrap. Let's move on shall we

Ā 

this. couldn't have said it better myself.

Edited by Green Detox
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I don't see her blaming it on the management with this statement. I really think she wanted to fulfil her promises but **** happens. Her own personal problems(mini blackout) and terrible management is what happened.

Ā 

I just wish she would acknowledge that she was dealing with personal problems that led to her not fulfilling her promises - that's totally understandable and relatable. It's annoying that she just blames her old management without acknowledging or apologizing for her own role in what happened.

TEANUS

What if Tory Carter was a better manager than we think? Gaga was the first star to really take advantage of social media and become huge off of it, and it seems like he was the driving force behind stuff like the Little Monsters network and the ARTPOP app. Now that she's under new management, I'm worried that she doesn't care about that kind of stuff as much and risks losing important connections with her fan base. :ohno:

I actually think that Troy was a great manager, I mean the Applause launch was actually planned flawlessly! The leak just screwed it up, I mean song+video+GMA video premiere+VMAs comeback would have been flawless if the leak hadn't happened :legend: And then the rest of the era followed :giveup:

Oh! And if everyone wasn't out to get her this era :cry: First MTV shuts her down for Miley, then the media backlash for ARTPOP "flopping" etc. It really sucked that such a great piece of work got thrown into the middle of all this

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Uhmm... Moving forward is nowhere near passing the buck. This tweet isn't even blatantly blaming her past management. To say she's playing the blaming game with this tweet is just another silly excuse of nitpicking. Ā  :awkney:

I actually think that Troy was a great manager, I mean the Applause launch was actually planned flawlessly! The leak just screwed it up, I mean song+video+GMA video premiere+VMAs comeback would have been flawless if the leak hadn't happened :cry: And then the rest of the era followed :giveup:

Ā 

Yes. He was with her from the very beginning and helped bring her from being basically unknown to the biggest pop star in the world. Whatever issues there were at the end, you can't deny that he was fantastic at his job for most of the time he worked with her.

Benji

What if Tory Carter was a better manager than we think? Gaga was the first star to really take advantage of social media and become huge off of it, and it seems like he was the driving force behind stuff like the Little Monsters network and the ARTPOP app. Now that she's under new management, I'm worried that she doesn't care about that kind of stuff as much and risks losing important connections with her fan base. :ohno:

Troy receives more bashing than he deserves, he was very good to Gaga and a lot more went on behind the scenes than I think we would want to know.

ARTPOP was finished a long time ago and liked by the label, then during the hip recovery gaga started working on the album and changed a lot of it and began to rebel. If you're managing someone who rebels against what you previously agreed on, what more can you do?

LeoFameMonster

I dunno but that is a little b---hy, I don't care about the APP but it would have been nice to know she moved on from it and let the rest of her fans know!

Teal Ambition

Troy was probably the one her pushed her to do the app

This

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Alien Tulip

I never cared for the app but it's nice that she's moved on however I want another pop album soon because this year has been a drought and the jazz album isn't anything exciting for me. I'm aggravated that we may not get new music from her until another year or more but time flies eh?

XoXoJoanneGaga

Troy deserves absolutely no hate tbh. He's responsible for her career, plain and simple, and we have no idea what went on behind the scenes or why they split.Ā 

I dunno but that is a little b---hy, I don't care about the APP but it would have been nice to know she moved on from it and let the rest of her fans know!

Ā 

Agreed, it seems a bit rude that she responded to a tweet about the countdown basically saying that she's moved on and doesn't care anymore about the app. If she feels that way, she should've stopped the countdown earlier or given a lengthier, more sensitive explanation about it for the fans who sincerely got their hopes up and were disappointed.