Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

TEANUS

..... Ok. Now I'm done with the app. Β It would of been nice if she told us this 2 months ago.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

Zilla

Well, hopefully this will be closure to those STILL holding onto the app, lol. This also makes me wonder about the future of backplane/LM.com.

Β 

I forgot that LM was Troy's doing! I bet that explains why that community is dying too because I'm seeing less and less activity on there. Even from Gaga

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

CannaeDrive

She led us on, she is not infallible. She was wrong.

The least she can do is give us an unreleased song

Don't be ridiculous, she owes you nothing.

Β 

The app was a dead-end.

Β 

Everybody move on.

Edited by cannae216
"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

I wish she would offer a little more information regarding the app, it's nice we got this but "I moved on" doesn't really explain it.

I mean she could have (and should have) said something when she knew the app was going no where, not wait until two hours before it ran out to tell her fans to not get "too excited" which still didn't say "NOTHING IS COMING."

Meh, it's no big deal! Just thought she would have managed the situation a little better and kept us informed. She's aware of how important she is to some fans and it was unfair to allow them to get excited for something that was never coming. I mean she's important to every fan, obviously, but she knows some fans are in really dark places.

yeah i think she'll probably give us a better explanation in about 3-4 months when this in the past

-&rew

degenerate

I don't get y'all. :rip: How does waiting for an app actually affect your daily lives. What do you do differently now

It was a sinking ship, I don't blame her for wanting to abandon it. That being said, very disappointed in her silence. Wish she would've given a, "Hey, not doing the app anymore!" instead of allowing for the countdown to continue.Β 

Psychedelic

She could've cancelled the countdown though, but it's fine!

Β 

It is clear the ARTPOP era is over for good and for the better, hopefully we'll get rid of those annnoying 'Gypsy next single' threads!

zexion_armando

I hate the whole blame everything on management excuse she's been falling back on lately. Sure, they play a big role in what happens and she has legitimate issues with them, but she's also ultimately in charge of her work and should be willing to accept at least part of the blame as a leader.

Β 

It never seemed an issue during TFM till BtW. Only up till now does it really seem like a way to pass the buck and avoid all the blame

Stefani328

I hate the whole blame everything on management excuse she's been falling back on lately. Sure, they play a big role in what happens and she has legitimate issues with them, but she's also ultimately in charge of her work and should be willing to accept at least part of the blame as a leader.

I don't see her blaming it on the management with this statement. I really think she wanted to fulfil her promises but **** happens. Her own personal problems(mini blackout) and terrible management is what happened.

Jesse Pinkman

Who knew that the ARTPOP era would be like this? :/ I really hope that her next era is more organized and we'll managed. She seems to be in a better place so I have high hopes.

Edited by Summer
It's science, bitch

What if Tory Carter was a better manager than we think? Gaga was the first star to really take advantage of social media and become huge off of it, and it seems like he was the driving force behind stuff like the Little Monsters network and the ARTPOP app. Now that she's under new management, I'm worried that she doesn't care about that kind of stuff as much and risks losing important connections with her fan base.Β  :ohno:

zexion_armando

What if Tory Carter was a better manager than we think? Gaga was the first star to really take advantage of social media and become huge off of it, and it seems like he was the driving force behind stuff like the Little Monsters network and the ARTPOP app. Now that she's under new management, I'm worried that she doesn't care about that kind of stuff as much and risks losing important connections with her fan base.Β  :ohno:

Β 

Not to sounds too speculative, but look at how all this turned out... The entire album and eras and everything since the Manager spli...

Not to sounds too speculative, but look at how all this turned out... The entire album and eras and everything since the Manager spli...

Exactly.... I sincerely don't think Troy is wholly to blame lol.Β