Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will have a Huge Comeback in the Future?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

This is all that needs to be said.

Gaga knows what to do to cater to the masses and to the industry.

It's just that she does to want to. She's considering a classic rock album for crying out loud. Why are you waiting for someone to come back when said person doesnt even care to come back.

What's really hindering Gaga's image is the mood that her fans set. You all are constantly asking, "Why is she fading? How can she come back? Which single would smash? Why is she not as popular anymore?" Not only does the media catch on to this sentiment and use it as ammunition to belittle Gaga's talent and achievements, Gaga catches on to it too, because she obviously reads her fan forums. It confuses her creative flow and her creative flow, whether her fans think it's "creative" or not, is all she really has to push her through. Gaga, if you're reading this, get the **** off this website.

^^ ****ing this. There's so much insecurity with some fans here.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celebrities all have times of relevancy and irrelevancy, sometimes relevancy reoccurs, other times it just doesn't. Look at Maddonna's career for example, she's had eras where they've not been so successful, but she has managed to make a strong comeback and become relevant again many times now.

As long as the artists music adapts to the current taste of the GP, they're going to be successful.

don’t you know my a** is famous

Of course she will, but nothing will compare to her success in 2009-11

That said, we don't know what direction she's going in so anything is possible

Do you hear that? It's poison.

A better discussion is whether or not the world will ever see again the sort of superstardom that Gaga achieved in 2011

She might have been the last global superstar

that really is food for thought, I can't imagine anyone exploding onto the scene quite like gaga did, certainly not any time soon anyway!

ARTPOPisaChoice

I believe her biggest sucess is yet to come. She will have her Ray of Light, her Emancipation of Mimi.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Yes. Please look at Beyoncé from 4 to BEYONCÉ. Beyoncé was massive during the I Am...Sasha Fierce era, 4 was a bit of a bust and none of the singles went anywhere at all, and now she's bigger than ever. Gaga can do it if she wants to, and she's 110% capable of it. It all comes down to if she wants to have big comeback or not.

In public's eye lady gaga = innovation. When she doesn't deliver it, she flops in their eyes. That's why I'm so concerned about her future acoustic/classic rock album. I'm kinda tired of her trying to be very icon instead of building her own legacy. We can only wait and see.

PinkBalloons

We all know Gaga isn't doing as well as she was during her prime years when she first emerged in the public's eye as a new artist. Maybe it was her crazy outfits, catchy music, and dark performances.

How do you think Gaga will capture the public's interest again in the future? 

Moreso, what are some ideas you think will work?

We know that disappearing for an extended period of time didn't work in her favor. During the time where she never got on social media to let us know what was going on during the gap between BTW and ARTPOP, people forgot about her. There was no updates whatsoever. Did this hurt her career?

All of a sudden she comes out after a couple years of being quiet, and releases ARTPOP. Her previous albums performed better, yet ARTPOP has many similar catchy radio friendly songs.

What is the problem here? How can Gaga fix things in the future? 

Gaga's old associate is creating new musical styles for pop. The problem is that Gaga booted the guy after TFM and doesn't want to be part of the new pop sound revolution. Instead the guy is working with Katy, Nicki, Madonna, Ariana, Rihanna, Britt... and others who have grown highly popular in part because of his creative help. Also it's said that Annie Lennox knows the guy and was inspired.

Economy

i'm afraid not. she has already peaked

this!

Im not saying she wont have moments where her fame increases and that she wont have moments of more spotlight. Artists careers are like rollercoasters after all

But fame to the level she was at 2009 to 2011 i seriously doubt it. That was a peak she likely wont get even close to again

blacklistedd

If she just delivered something well rounded and polished she could certainly have a respectable comeback. Its just a matter of whether or not she'll let herself instead of choosing to be contrary for the sake of being contrary. Thats the thing that frustrates me about her, she seems to know what people want and could deliver something that would gain her respect and mass consumption but she purposefully chooses to go slightly to the left I guess in her head to piss people off or because she thinks it makes her more unique. Im not sure. Theres something I can relate to in wanting to be opposite of everyone else and being very conscious of that, but at this point with her I kind of wish she would just....idk...be more sophisticated in her pop music without losing what makes her Lady Gaga? I felt thats what made The Fame Monster so great, it was her and it was pop but it felt somewhat sophisticated and chic both visually and musically (even when it was campy). But to some degree I think she wanted to stray far from that album to prove she can be successful in other ways. Kind of wish she'd stop trying to rebel against that and just be dope. I also think she needs to stop focusing on her backlash, it has to be overwhelming and an attack on the spirit, but for her career and her creative sanity I think she needs to just pull it together somehow and disregard it without being lame about it. Its easier said than done but I mean it is what it is.

Whispering

Gaga's old associate is creating new musical styles for pop. The problem is that Gaga booted the guy after TFM and doesn't want to be part of the new pop sound revolution. Instead the guy is working with Katy, Nicki, Madonna, Ariana, Rihanna, Britt... and others who have grown highly popular in part because of his creative help. Also it's said that Annie Lennox knows the guy and was inspired.

What? Who are you even talking about?

Whispering

I think she'll leave Interscope after C2C. She had a 5 albums contract

And then she could do everything so much better without having drama with the label and it would be easy to be on top again (imo)

C2C isn't going to count as one of her albums for her contract. It's a duet album and it isn't original music.

Plus, Gaga has two more albums left to do to fulfill her contract.

The drama wasn't with her label, it was with her manager and she changed that.

Archived