Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will have a Huge Comeback in the Future?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

Don't know if HUGE, but a great comeback without a doubt. Sweet Lord, she's crazy talented to not to. I personally feel that even one huge VOCAL performance at some big event (Grammys for ex.) would be enough for her. Sad but the truth is that most still don't know what a voice this woman has (but now I'm looking at you, Cheek to Cheek). Big problem is that most still think she's this not so talented attention wh'''re. She just has to make sure it's more about her music and her amazing talent as a vocalist rather than her costumes etc and she's good to go. That's how I see all this.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfGuy

i do. It all depends on her... Does she want to have a huge comeback? i don't know, but she is definitely capable of doing it.

Cheek To Cheek wont do her any good in regards to the public, weither you agree or not she needs to release music like PF or JD to be successful again, and if she isn't planning to do so then i'm afraid she can't be back on top again

I really have no idea at this point. A part of me thinks she could comeback in a big way with her next album, that people will be here for a stripped back Gaga doing ballads/vocally powerful songs. But maybe she doesn't have the foundation for that, maybe the general public will never truly be interested in her again no matter how good the music/videos are next era.

I just hope she has the right team/management now, cause without that it's a non-starter.

This. It's so hard to say what will happen. GaGa is unique is almost every sense. She reached monumental heights of fame in such a short period of time. It was almost inevitable that people would get fed up with her. Part of me thinks the general public is kind of over her, while another side of me thinks almost everything has gone wrong in her career after The Fame Monster - and I'm not joking when I say that.

I think she'll leave Interscope after C2C. She had a 5 albums contract

And then she could do everything so much better without having drama with the label and it would be easy to be on top again (imo)

manicholic

A better discussion is whether or not the world will ever see again the sort of superstardom that Gaga achieved in 2011

She might have been the last global superstar

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Ivannn

with right managment and good planing she can be in the spotlight again. I love ARTPOP but 2 music videos in one years and 5 performaances in shows is not enough when other artists are everywhere. People miss Gaga because they ask where is she and so on... They want Gaga, old, crazy one. The reason everybody loved her and still does

Brooke Hoegan

well another black out is the worst she can do... people are not going to wait for anybody... she should realise there are other pop stars in the world and people will listen to them instead... it's not like people live for her, she has a career for people
also, I'm really sad about it, but she has to abandon the crazy looks, because they don't work for her anymore... everyone expects them from her
she (with somebody who can see her objectively) should do a list "what people think of / expect from / know about Gaga" and she should prepare an era with the complete opposite things (that abandon-list has "Gaga is blond" on it, she has to drastically change her look) , with music one step before everybody
when she appears interesting for GP again, she will have a huge comeback

+ she should rethink her rebellious "I'm not a slave of pop" attitude, cause it seems more as she is hurt about lack of her success more than simply rebellious
also two jazz albums in a row is comparable to the black out, so she should think if she really wants to end her broad-popularity career that fast

lavenderblondee

I truly think she will always be moderately successful and able to make music. Always on the map, but never as big as she was during TF/TFM. She was different, and that's what made her so successful. Even if her music is amazing and radio friendly, no one will talk about her like they did during TF/TFM, because she was unique and different with her outfits. Now, it's be to be expected.

Bloody Matt

Some posts here are so ignorant tho :messga:

If she releases a song the GP likes the GP will buy it ... This "GP is over her" talk is just bs imho.

well another black out is the worst she can do... people are not going to wait for anybody... she should realise there are other pop stars in the world and people will listen to them instead... it's not like people live for her, she has a career for people

also, I'm really sad about it, but she has to abandon the crazy looks, because they don't work for her anymore... everyone expects them from her

she (with somebody who can see her objectively) should do a list "what people think of / expect from / know about Gaga" and she should prepare an era with the complete opposite things (that list has "Gaga is blond" on it) , with music one step before everybody

when she appears interesting for GP again, she will have a huge comeback + she should rethink her rebellious "I'm not a slave of pop" attitude, cause it seems more as she is hurt about lack of her success more than simply rebellious

also two jazz albums in a row is comparable to the black out, so she should think if she really wants to end her broad-popularity career that fast

Agreed on everything (except the jazz part). 

hookerfreak

I think the only way a big comeback could happen is if she drastically changed the style of music she made, which depending on the genre/style could either send her very high or very low

SychosSoChic

Not people thinking she needs another Bad Romance or Just Dance to comeback  :toofunny:

ARTPOP would have been fine if the DWUW fiasco had been avoided. The era was a mess. The music was good, Lady Gaga is good, but the era was just too unpredictable, and there was basically very little to nothing going on for months at a time between singles, and that's never a good thing.

Gaga is not over. Calm yo tits Little Bottoms. Gaga and her management need to work together next time, and make sure there are no slip ups. There cannot be another era like ARTPOP, where the music and MV's are AMAZING, but there's hardly anything happening in between releases.

Gaga will comeback. Every A-List singer does. 

Jesus…One rough era and people are acting like it's the bloody rapture. Gaga was bound to have a rough era eventually. It happened to MJ, it happened to Cher, it happened to Madonna, it will happen to whoever comes after Gaga. There's nothing we can do about it but wait for them to get back on their feet and slay us all over again.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived