Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will have a Huge Comeback in the Future?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

yas. the space rock performance will bring back the love she used to have during her fame era

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if she really tries she could slay again

ARTPOP was her weakest material tbh and her messy desisions ruined the era even more

she needs to get her **** together and TRY

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

aaronyoji

itll never happen if we formulate ridiculous tactics to get people to like her again. it just takes talent and a great idea, gaga has plenty of that, i dont know if it will happen soon, but its more important to me that she grow artistically and pushes forward, whether that gets recognized and celebrated by the public is completely 50/50 so why bother sitting here counting the days. if it can happen once it can happen again cuz shes only gotten better as a musician. 

if she really tries she could slay again

ARTPOP was her weakest material tbh and her messy desisions ruined the era even more

she needs to get her **** together and TRY

I think you're forgetting that Gaga probably didn't have much say in the decisions that went on during the ARTPOP era, do don't bring her down so much. Where else can you find a great album do well without management there to lead things in the right direction?

Gaga probably knew what the best things to do were, but I'd assume that they just wouldn't let her.

ByeBye49

Just been thinking, if it's what she truly wants, she could do something similar to -

New single,

Promote with space performance,

Some interviews etc,

Album,

More singles.

Then again, I don't know what the hell I'm even saying. I don't know sh*t about the business.  :manicure:

Hahahaha comebacks everytime she releases a music video, or a new album or does a live performance? The Comeback Queen tbh.

Rollercoaster

We have to remember that its business. "Being herself" and "not conforming" are all well and good until hundreds of people rely on you for their wages.

Label staff

Tour crew

Arena staff

Merchandise manufacturers

Music retailers

Etc

The fact is that Gaga needs to be associated with something people like in order for people to like her. So far thats been the music, videos and performances.

Unfortunately ARTPOP didnt have that.

If you watch tmb dvd, which captures less than 1% of the atmosphere, you can feel why people love her. We just dont get that now.

In order to create art... someone must like it, or youre just creating a mess.

If J-Lo had one, everybody can !
Seriously after C2C is the right moment to make a more adult album a la Ray of Light, with high profile collab like Adele or Rihanna.

Rollercoaster

If J-Lo had one, everybody can !

Seriously after C2C is the right moment to make a more adult album a la Ray of Light, with high profile collab like Adele or Rihanna.

Well we know Rihanna will collab on literally anything and get a hit...

The ideal formula is after jazz, come back with something unexpected. A cryers anthem of sadness. Follow it with a calvin/redone produced Rihanna collab & jonas akerlund video.

LilVenusian

Applause is on par with Bad Romance, in my opinion...

I agree in a sense too. Its a fantastic, memorable pop song (one of the best of the past year), but I still feel it didn't have as much universal appeal as it could have lyrically. Why else do you think Roar beat out Applause in the end when Applause was clearly a much greater quality and catchy pop song? Its because people can relate to the concept of a self-empowerment breakup anthem more than they relate can too being a performer and "living for the Applause". People often overlook lyrics in pop music, but a lyrical concept that successfully connects with the pop audience (usually in really basic sense) can propel a pretty musically average song into a huge smash hit, hence why we have Katy Perry out here breaking MJ records   :fan:

VforVendetta

Applause is on par with Bad Romance, in my opinion...

:applause:  :worship2:   :tea:

DriverMonster

She kind of had a breakdown during ARTPOP. That is what killed it. Everything was messy and she seemed to be an emotional wreck at times. Once sad pulls herself back together and stops trying to cry about haters, she will be better

Judas Oyster

Hopefully. She has the potential, but it has to be pop. She's not going anywhere as in a comeback with Jazz or Rock.

Archived