❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga Covers

Heavy Metal Lover

Featured Posts

Heavy Metal Lover

I make covers quite often to replace all the ****ty official covers and always end up just making them for fun. I post them regularly on another forum and figured I'd share my two best Gaga covers on here. Both of these were made a while ago. The Venus cover is imo the best cover I have ever made. Rarely am I able to execute the exact concept I have for a cover so well. I'm so incredibly proud of it. I'll include the inspiration if you will for each cover above the image. I'll start with my cover for ARTPOP :)

When the pictures of the GAGADOLL were released I really loved them. They looked so much like Gaga they could pass for a real photoshoot. It honestly looks more like her than the many of her wax figures. I felt it fit ARTPOP so I used it to make a simple album cover. I love that the pic has stuff from all her eras (The glasses - TF, the Seashell bra and hair - ARTPOP, the monster claw - BTW, the clothes -TFM). While the cover is pretty simple I do feel it reflects the album. I made the logos standard ink colors. Idk why tbh. I guess I felt it added a slight pop art feel. Anyway, I added all the track titles at the bottom because I personally like when I see fanmade covers with all the track titles on them. The full size cover is 1000x1000 pxls.

o8fltg.png

This cover I made for Venus is the only cover I have ever made for the song. Like I said above this is imo my best cover I've ever made. I have yet to top it. I really wanted to go with the whole birth of Venus concept. Venus/Aphrodite was born from the sea so I took the ocean as an inspiration. Then since Aphrodite's father was Poseidon I used a Greek looking temple in the background. I used lots of water splashes to show her being birthed from the sea. I didn't want to use Gaga as seashell girl from the Applause video cause everyone does that. So, I used the statue from the ARTPOP cover and attempted to make the gazing ball look like a pearl (gem of the sea). I really went for a fantasy-esque coloring with this. I added some twinkly things to help with that. I decided to keep the text pretty simple. Again, like I said earlier everything came together with this cover exactly how I envisioned it to be. The cover's full size is 1500x1500 pxls.

25k6jro.png

If you go on Coverlandia regularly you may have seen either of these covers before. My Venus cover was a featured cover at one point.

Here's a link to my Coverlandia page in case you want to see other covers I've made. :)

http://coverlandia.net/users/marlborolights

I tried to center the text and images but the bbcode wasn't working lol

Teal Ambition

Love the first cover!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MarryTheSequins

that venus cover slays! have you put these on coverlandia? :)

you should look into applying to be a Graphic Artist here because your work is stunning :)

Heavy Metal Lover

that venus cover slays! have you put these on coverlandia? :)

you should look into applying to be a Graphic Artist here because your work is stunning :)

Thank you!! And yes, both of these covers are up on coverlandia! :)

And maybe I'll consider applying! 

Love the first cover!

love them !

Thanks guys!! :)

Heavy Metal Lover

i love them and welcome to GGD :hug:

EDIT: your not even new (I just looked at your post count) :)

Thanks! And yeah I joined a while ago but really just lurked! xD

she looks pregnant with the kooons ball  on the venus cover ..is that on purpose?

Well all I did was change the color of the ball and blur it a bit. But she was not intended to look pregnant..

Slay! They look amazing!!

WOW :worship:

Thank you both! :)

Noah Fatale

the venus cover is just stunning

the ARTPOP cover is just... i love it SO MUCH it could be official

Archived