💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My APZ experience - Melbourne 24th Aug

somechick

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

I totally understand you feel dissapointed after hearing one amazing story after the other. It's a shame the M&G's aren't a little more consistant. The main reason I would buy one is to thank her and ask her to write down something to get tattooed, but that's not even an option anymore lately.  :noparty:

This. I mean it´s so different I can´t even comprehend it.

One time: group talk for a long time, time to talk with her during the pic for 3-4 minutes and Gaga actually singing live

Another: short group talk, rushed pic where you can´t say anything and wasted time with her by playing songs that we all get to hear in a couple of weeks.

Also I feel bad that she seems to rush it and not the security. Means she´s probably already getting tired of them which is consistent with the stories from the beginning and the end. And it´s not like she doesn´t wanna hang out with fans anymore. Because at the hotel in Perth she went through the entire line and took pics with everyone there.

Maybe she just wants to decide when she wants to do it and I can honestly understand that.

But the experiences should not be so different for everyone.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

What we need to remember is that Gaga is giving us so much for our money. Most artists and celebs just do a quick hello, snap the picture and that's it! We don't want to sound ungrateful. But on the other hand, it can be disappointing when other fan's experiences sound way better than others.

OpusDiaboli666

I mean honestly yes, she is probably doing a lot more than other artists would. But still: 30 min including pics for 20 people. This would be an average 1,5minutes per person.

I think it´s okay but I don´t think it´s a lot

lol yeah I was just like....wtf you are asking for her to not wear something....that's kinda rude. I mean there are wigs she wears that i don't like, but I would never request that she not wear them. :dies:

I think I was more disappointed that it seemed really rushed even in the group chat. Like when everyone had asked one question, Gaga said "now you have to decide, more questions or do we listen to music?" So people said "music" and she played Nature Boy and Bang Bang from C2C and she was really into it, and it and it was nice to see, but like it really seemed like she was trying to rush it. I'm sure she was probably tired, but then I can't help thinking part of that was because she was out till heaven knows when the night before getting drunk - which she admitted to when she walked in and she talked about being at Cherry Bar to us when she first sat down...I'll put it in another post now....and i might edit the above coz it was literally what I quickly wrote when I got home last night before trying to get some sleep, which is why I'm not sure if it sounded like I had a terrible time or something, because I didn't.

I know right :dies: it's exactly the opposite of what Gaga wants and expects.

One time: group talk for a long time, time to talk with her during the pic for 3-4 minutes and Gaga actually singing live

Another: short group talk, rushed pic where you can´t say anything and wasted time with her by playing songs that we all get to hear in a couple of weeks.

Also I feel bad that she seems to rush it and not the security. Means she´s probably already getting tired of them which is consistent with the stories from the beginning and the end. And it´s not like she doesn´t wanna hang out with fans anymore. Because at the hotel in Perth she went through the entire line and took pics with everyone there.

Maybe she just wants to decide when she wants to do it and I can honestly understand that.

It must be so hard to have just finished 2 hours of performing and 2 hours before that of busy travelling, make up, etc and then still have to do an hour of talk with fans. Perhaps it's just a little bit too much for her :laughga:

OpusDiaboli666

I mean yeah totally..it´s just that right now she goes out so much and does clubbing so I think she has enough energy. Or maybe she was really tired from partying the night before..finally..I mean I don´t know how she does all this.

Also the tour has been going on a while so while it´s fun in the beginning beig jet lagged all the time would not be for me.

Thank you!  :excited2:

And ofcourse that's something! It's such a beautiful jacket! Are you sure she noticed it was hand stitched since her eyesight is not 100% and she wasn't close? Either way, it's so cool she liked it!

I totally understand you feel dissapointed after hearing one amazing story after the other. It's a shame the M&G's aren't a little more consistant. The main reason I would buy one is to thank her and ask her to write down something to get tattooed, but that's not even an option anymore lately.  :noparty:

Thank you for the detailed report and the cool pictures. Thanks for wearing my shirt and bringing my card  :hug:

No, I don't think she would have seen that it was hand stitched because I was kind of to the back of the group. So she probably didn't even really know what it was I was holding up, just that it was something of her. lol

lol Don't even get me started on that again....;)

Thank you for designing my shirt! otherwise I would have had nothing to wear!

What wig did Gaga wear?

Thanks for the detailed write up and all the photos. It all sounds amazing. :)

Oh I meant to say what she wore....she had a long black wig on with a headband with a silver piece at the front and a classy black dress. She looked really classy.....definitely going for the "Lady" look, not the "Gaga" look that night. ;)

And oh look, admin posted my BN video on fb. lol

Can you please upload whatever you captuted? Even if each clip is barely 10 seconds, pleaseeee :emo: by the way, nice pictures!

I have...the pics. I really only took a vid of BN because it was the first time she performed it. I mean I have some vids from other shows and I'll take some and my next shows, but really the security guard was standing right next to me the whole night and I didn't want to get into trouble. I can upload the other vids eventually when I have time, but that was the best view ever. If that security guy wasn;t there I would have taken more. lol

Oh wait! I just found a little bit of Pokerface when she was trying to dance with the little girl she brought up. I completely forgot I even took it. I'll upload it soon. :)

Wow your pics are amazing! Maybe gaga was feeling a bit off or just tired but glad you met her! :hug:

I think she was more than a bit tired. One guy asked her to take her glasses off for the pics and he said she shook her head and "dipped" them but didn't take them off completely. I had wanted to ask her to take them off, but like when I got in there it was sooooooooo rushed that I forgot to even look if she was wearing them, let alone ask her to take them off. I got out and I was like "Oh ****, was she wearing glasses? I really don't even remember!" But then I asked that guy and he told us what I just posted. :rip:

The thing I found well I dunno what word to use so I'll go with "funny" is that before the meet n greet started, Joya told us we can ask her to do a pose or whatever we like, just no lifting and no kissing her. She was sitting down for our photos and everything was so quick like I don't know how we would have had a chance to ask her to do a pose, and if we did I think the security might have got p*ssed! I had wanted to ask her to do one pic with a "Swine" pose but like it was so quick there was just no way to ask. Plus you weren't even in the room alone - the next two people in line for their pics were literally 2 metres away from you in the room.... :rip:

I´m honestly not at all surprised that there were mostly older monsters. I mean whose parents are going to pay for that? Mine have been very generous with me my entire life but 1000 euros for meeting a celebrity, this would have never worked out. So I guess most monsters have to pay for it themselves.

So, I thought the question thing was kind of weird. Yeah she obviously misunderstood your question in a way, but it´s cool that she was nice and polite through out the whole thing even when there were questions she didn´t want to answer. I´m glad she´s never b---hy to her fans, that actually means a lot to me.

The other thing which threw me off was that she was reluctant to answer some questions when they weren´t even really personal. Other m&g experiences sounded different, like she loved answering questions.

So the pic thing: what do you mean she didn´t let go? Did she hold on to your waist or sth.? That´s really cool.

Great that there weren´t stupid people on your group talk, like one person can ruin it for everyone. That´s also a reason why I would want one on one time with her. Also I don´t mind when people share personal stuff but to me it´s not really personal when there are 20 people and she is not really that close to you.

But I´m glad you enjoyed your time because of course you did: you actually sat in front of Gaga while she was talking which is so cool.

Only thing that to me is a little disappointing and please anyone feel free to correct me if I´m wrong (because different people want different things) is that after all these years she doesn´t seem to really know what fans would love off of a meet and greet with her. Like questions okay that´s cool, listening to songs: well honestly not for me, I´d rather spend the time talking to her but I don´t understand that the photo thing is so rushed. Because she even takes times at airports and hotels to talk with fans, takes pics with them and hugs them and you can give her presents that you can give to her directly and not put on a table outside of the room.

True, but when I hear reports that in some of the meet n greets people were asking her what *I* consider kind of dumb questions, I just sort of assume that they would be younger in age, because I'd like to think that adults wouldn't be sitting there shouting at her to release partynauseous or Temple or something like that. ;) And I'm sure some parents would pay that money for their child. In my group there was a mother & daughter who had come from Perth! But the daughter was also in her upper teen years and she was very mature too.

Yeah like I think she thought that I thought perhaps the Foundation wasn't doing anything anymore, which I totally don't think that at all. I mean I went to all those American shows and I know there were people there handing out info about the foundation and getting people to sign up to the mailing list. I even have two postcards still that they handed me in Dallas....so now I'm kinda like :sick: coz I really support the Foundation, and if she thinks I thought otherwise.... :rip: I was just interested if she had any plans in the future for it, and if it'd be expanded to other countries, because from what I see, most of the info on there is for people in the US - not that I think it doesn't already help people in other countries too. But she was making eye contact with me the whole time she was answering my question.....so much so that I was feeling awkward. lol

Re the pic - she was sitting down, so you walk up, stand next to her, and well she puts her arm around you, you can out your arm around her. So I was sure they'd taken both pics already, so I dropped my arm from around her, but she still had her arm around me for a few more seconds and I was just thinking "umm what's happening?" lol Then she let go and I walked out.

Yeah, if there weren't another 19 people (well actually there were at least 25 people in the room inc the security guards and a couple of other ladies who obviously worked for her) in the room, I would have said something much more personal to her, but I didn't wanna say anything in front of all those other people. No one really said anything overly personal. One guy talked about how she gave him the courage to be himself and how he now has his dream job etc....but that was really the most personal thing anyone said.

Like seriously - I would have paid $1500 to just talk to her alone for 5 minutes, rather than having the group chat and stuff. I'm just again so glad that we had a great group of people and no one acted like a d*ck in there. But yeah, I mean usually the fans want to share their story with her, and how this is set up now, there's really no opportunity to do that.

To be fair, she asked the group if we wanted more questions, or to hear music...some people said music, so she went with that. I didn't say anything because I didn't mind either way, and I think people were hoping that the music would be non C2C related music. lolz

I mean honestly yes, she is probably doing a lot more than other artists would. But still: 30 min including pics for 20 people. This would be an average 1,5minutes per person.

I think it´s okay but I don´t think it´s a lot

Oh no, mine was 30mins +pics....but seriously, that would have only added like another 5mins with the pics. haha

GlamGorgeousGG

Your pictures are really great!  The pre-concert party looks really well put together. 

Your pictures are really great!  The pre-concert party looks really well put together. 

Thanks. Yes, it was. lol I heard some of the staff talking and they were saying "this group really seems to be enjoying this and talking to each other". haha So I guess some groups haven't gotten into the experience as much as we all did.

Future Lover

044_zps1835f81b.jpg

I think this picture is so funny. I love it!

I'm glad you had a good experience! I would be kind of disappointed if I were in your shoes but it's so nice that you're keeping a positive attitude about it! Maybe she'll see you at your next show and remember you.

Archived