Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My APZ experience - Melbourne 24th Aug

somechick

Featured Posts

What a great story! Poor Gaga. She's like Obama's press secretary... she can't answer everything the way the fans want to hear it hahaha!

And yeah I wish things weren't a cattle call...

euhx21.jpg

Oh look, you made a copy.  :troll:   :P

And you're right - I mean not everyone will be happy with her answers. I'm just glad that really no one asked about when will the next album be out or when will you release Partynauseous or stuff like that...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanSummer

No problem - hopefully, but we will probably never really know. ;)

It was a new camera. I got it in the US after the LA show because my old camera just wasn't cutting it. It's a nikon....not sure what sort though. It has a 22x zoom though. lol LOVE IT!

She did take that little girl and her Mum backstage actually, and also a guy who made a jacket for her and threw it on stage. But they were not in our session, so they must have gone in after us.

Security actually didn't talk to us at all. Joya, the one organising everything told us all the rules and such.There were two security guards in the room - one on either side of her, but like not right next to her or anything.

I still can't believe I didn't take a freaking photo of the room!

well i doubt that she reads it to be honest

how is the view from the AZ / how far is it away from the main stage (I have contact lenses and am a little bit worried)

Where the drinks free after the show ?

well better no talking then being rude ;)

I can feel you 

Was the food good ?

DS

well i doubt that she reads it to be honest

how is the view from the AZ / how far is it away from the main stage (I have contact lenses and am a little bit worried)

Where the drinks free after the show ?

well better no talking then being rude ;)

I can feel you 

Was the food good ?

lol yeah probably not - she gets so much stuff.

APZ is quite far from the main stage and because I'm so short, the middle runway still blocked it a little for me - you can see in my pics, when she's on the main stage I don't have her legs in any of the pics....coz I couldn't see them. lol But when she's on the middle runway it's an awesome view! When she's at the piano, you need to move "back" in the APZ area a bit because the piano is so high, if you stand right in front of it, you can't see over it. But I wear glasses so I think you should be fine really.

Drinks were free before and after the show. I got a bottle of water after the show and then decided to try the daquiri. ;) It was nice, so I got a refil....lol first I asked for a tiny bit just to see how it tasted).

Yeah no they didn't say anything at all. And to be honest it was nice that way because Joya was very friendly and so when she told us the rules it wasn't like "DON'T DO THIS" like she made it clear, but in a nice way.

No idea if the food was good. Did not eat any. I took two boxes of candy home -one from pre show and one from the meet n greet room...the boxes pre show did not say meet n greet...oh wait...did I post that pc yet? I didn't! I'll post it lol But there was plenty of food coming around before the show. They even came around with ice cream and I was sooooooooooo tempted, but a few people were saying no to all food coz they were nervous too so at least I wasn't lonely. haha OK Lemme find the pic of the meet n greet candy box. :)

135_zpsa41551a6.jpg

This was the candy box in the meet n greet room...mine is filled with jelly beans. :) They had lollipops too...pink, purple and green I think. I took a purple one (duh lol) but no one else really took them. I was gonna take a pink one too but forgot because we got rushed out of the room to do the pics. haha But like they didn't have anything on them for artrave or meet n greet. The boxes from the preshow function were the same, but didn't have "meet and greet" down the bottom. :)

135_zpsa41551a6.jpg

This was the candy box in the meet n greet room...mine is filled with jelly beans. :) They had lollipops too...pink, purple and green I think. I took a purple one (duh lol) but no one else really took them. I was gonna take a pink one too but forgot because we got rushed out of the room to do the pics. haha But like they didn't have anything on them for artrave or meet n greet. The boxes from the preshow function were the same, but didn't have "meet and greet" down the bottom. :)

This is sooooo cute!

Floxiemonster

I'm happy to read your experience, thank you so much for sharing :hug: 

The photo's you took :O You could make a living out of that, it's really good :wub: 

gagalovesme

It's sad to see that you seem a bit disappointed with your experience. It hasn't put me off though, I've always said that I'd pay the money just to have Gaga look me in the eye! although I suppose I'm far too easily pleased. Thanks for sharing such a detailed account though, it's made me even more excited!

It's sad to see that you seem a bit disappointed with your experience. It hasn't put me off though, I've always said that I'd pay the money just to have Gaga look me in the eye! although I suppose I'm far too easily pleased. Thanks for sharing such a detailed account though, it's made me even more excited!

Don't get me wrong, it was still a great experience. I would probably do it again if I had the chance (and the money)....and then pray that I got a good group of people that night. ;)

Schwerk

haha yes, Marjol should be happy. :) But she said she loved my jacket too, so that's something I guess. lol

lol probably Nature Boy. I had never heard that one before either.

Thank you!  :excited2:

And ofcourse that's something! It's such a beautiful jacket! Are you sure she noticed it was hand stitched since her eyesight is not 100% and she wasn't close? Either way, it's so cool she liked it!

I totally understand you feel dissapointed after hearing one amazing story after the other. It's a shame the M&G's aren't a little more consistant. The main reason I would buy one is to thank her and ask her to write down something to get tattooed, but that's not even an option anymore lately.  :noparty:

Thank you for the detailed report and the cool pictures. Thanks for wearing my shirt and bringing my card  :hug:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Glamourpuss

What wig did Gaga wear?

Thanks for the detailed write up and all the photos. It all sounds amazing. :)

ChicaSkas

great story.... :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LetsGetHigh

Can you please upload whatever you captuted? Even if each clip is barely 10 seconds, pleaseeee :emo: by the way, nice pictures!

monsterdreams

Wow your pics are amazing! Maybe gaga was feeling a bit off or just tired but glad you met her! :hug:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

OpusDiaboli666

I´m honestly not at all surprised that there were mostly older monsters. I mean whose parents are going to pay for that? Mine have been very generous with me my entire life but 1000 euros for meeting a celebrity, this would have never worked out. So I guess most monsters have to pay for it themselves.

So, I thought the question thing was kind of weird. Yeah she obviously misunderstood your question in a way, but it´s cool that she was nice and polite through out the whole thing even when there were questions she didn´t want to answer. I´m glad she´s never b---hy to her fans, that actually means a lot to me.

The other thing which threw me off was that she was reluctant to answer some questions when they weren´t even really personal. Other m&g experiences sounded different, like she loved answering questions.

So the pic thing: what do you mean she didn´t let go? Did she hold on to your waist or sth.? That´s really cool.

Great that there weren´t stupid people on your group talk, like one person can ruin it for everyone. That´s also a reason why I would want one on one time with her. Also I don´t mind when people share personal stuff but to me it´s not really personal when there are 20 people and she is not really that close to you.

But I´m glad you enjoyed your time because of course you did: you actually sat in front of Gaga while she was talking which is so cool.

Only thing that to me is a little disappointing and please anyone feel free to correct me if I´m wrong (because different people want different things) is that after all these years she doesn´t seem to really know what fans would love off of a meet and greet with her. Like questions okay that´s cool, listening to songs: well honestly not for me, I´d rather spend the time talking to her but I don´t understand that the photo thing is so rushed. Because she even takes times at airports and hotels to talk with fans, takes pics with them and hugs them and you can give her presents that you can give to her directly and not put on a table outside of the room.

Archived