⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  

2014 MTV Video Music Awards: 8.2 Rating

Wet Fire

How do those years when Gaga doesn't attend have less views? :derpga:

MonsterOfSpain

oh god that year was tragic, well sorry I didn't mean the lowest, but lower that 8.2M

Poor Rihanna :smh:

Chucky

Miley was so ****ing fake I died last night :lmao:

She really was... It was almost cringe worthy... It just lacked sincerity and seemed such an obvious play up to the camera....

Blue Jeans

them Gays boycotted MTV since MTV snubbed the Queen of the LGBT :queenga:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

nikola

well thye got this many because of bey and because peple expected nicki ti do something crazy i watch it but its like i didnt i enjoyed comercials more that show its self.they need to let gaga,rihanna,katy and some other peope perform

Edited by nikola jovin
I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Yanko

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/vma/6229325/parents-television-council-still-not-happy-with-toned-down-mtv-vmas

well thanks for making it boring and next year will be more boring at this rate :manicure:

"It is perplexing that a performance would include, on the one hand, strong, positive written messages above the stage about honoring and respecting young women and ending gender-based double-standards, while on the other hand the female performers are on stripper poles with backup dancers in flesh-toned bikinis, and with female backup dancers wearing next to nothing while the male performers are mostly clothed," Winter added.

Edited by valar morghulis

OBEY

who cares anyway?  :toofunny:
they're never happy

Edited by OBEY

monsterdreams

So do they want the males barely clothed as well?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

RAMROD

Parents alliance doing it for the kids, y'all. The kids!!!

:toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Do(n't) ♥ Send ♥ N00ds ♥

htrllllsem

can they **** off, the VMAs arent for little kids, that's why they have the really dumb award shows like TCA and KCA so bye